View Single Post
Old
  (#64)
gregnice37
Bar Banger, Cue Collector
gregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-25-2019, 02:36 AM

Well I finally made up my mind. Selling all my carbon shafts except my Revo's. Well not selling the Becue either because it was an Xmas gift from my family. The Revo is the best hands down over the rest. I was considering trying the ignite but after the last review on it here I decided it would be a waste since I need to buy a butt as well. I even decided that I was going to sell my 12,25mm Meucci CF pro and buy one in 11.75mm but Changed my mind and paid other bills off instead. Sold the Cynergy a while back. My Jacoby black is listed for sale now. Was going to possibly try the rogue when it came out but not doing that either.

I think it's engrained in my head now no ferrule. All the other have white ferrules and it bothers me while shooting with them.

I think the only other CF I'd be remotely interested in getting would be a 11.8mm Revo, but it would have to be ferruless too to consider.