View Single Post
Old
  (#66)
gregnice37
Bar Banger, Cue Collector
gregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-25-2019, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Vaskovskyi View Post
If I were you being very interested and curious to try 11.8 good c.f. shaft I'd better go for new Pechauer Rogue 11.8 30" and than if no ferrule is your way...well you have two possibilities:
- contact Pechauer and ask if they can make it for you no ferrule without that small white ring but just like Predator. If they agree you will have the warranty. If not...
- buy their 30" shaft and apply to a Predator's official repairman or other reputable person asking for the same vault plate and red pad installed getting rid the white ring. The procedure is not that difficult...you loose the warranty but I guess if you get what you really want when it comes to performance it may worth it.
I believe that is much faster way to get it then just waiting for the time Predator comes with theirs.
At least with the money in hands it is now easier to get a good 11.8 c.f. shaft for you then 31" c.f. shaft with the performance of the Revo for me.
I was really considering the 11.8 rogue but it's not pro taper. It's going to be tapered like the z3 is. That's why my plan was to get the 11.75 Meucci CF in 30" because there's is pro taper, but I feel I'd still favor the Revo, it's just so good.