Looking for work

strangeone

Registered
I have built cues for 14 year and was laid off. I hate to give it up. I really love to build and inlay cues. I have a good name in the industry with customers and known to alot of cuemakers if your interested lets talk. My name is Richard Strange I live in Greenville SC my email is richard.strange6@yahoo.com my phone #864-371-2083, my 14 years include working for Mike Gulyassy Custom Ceus for 9 years and Jerico Custom Cues for 5 years I also worked with Align-rite tools working with them on there 4 axis CNC mahines and tech support

Last edited:

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On top of what Chris asked, If I was to basically run a post like yours, I would post my name and location.
Just trying to help.

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member
On top of what Chris asked, If I was to basically run a post like yours, I would post my name and location.
Just trying to help.

I agree with Chris & Mike. You didn't give enough pertinent info for anyone to consider.
Sherm

strangeone

Registered
Thank y'all for you input. My name is Richard Strange I live in greenville SC. I worked Mike Gulyassy for 9 years and Jerico Cues for 5 years before I work with Mike. I also work with Align-rite tool company with there tech support for about 4 years while I was with Jerico cues. If your interested call me at 864-371-2083

Mitchxout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know 2 people that play with your cues and they play and look great. Some of my favorite cues, in fact. I thought you basically ran Gulyassy's shop? What happened?

RBC

Deceased
Richard is a good guy and a great cuemaker.

He has a lot of experience and knowledge.

If I had room, he'd be in Dallas working for me right now! I've been working on how to make it happen, but haven't been able to pull it off yet.

Maybe soon.

For Richards sake, I hope he's not available when I can make it happen. For my sake, I hope he is.

Royce

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member
Thank y'all for you input. My name is Richard Strange I live in greenville SC. I worked Mike Gulyassy for 9 years and Jerico Cues for 5 years before I work with Mike. I also work with Align-rite tool company with there tech support for about 4 years while I was with Jerico cues. If your interested call me at 864-371-2083

So, what are you looking to do? Are you looking for work in the Greenville area, looking to relocate, or looking for equipment to start your own shop? I'm sort of retired but have a complete shop with 2 Techno Isel CNC machines, several dedicated lathes and other machinery, but I'm in Cincinnati and not really looking for help anymore. I only mention that because it's still not clear exactly what you want to do.

Sherm

strangeone

Registered
Hi sherm. Yes I would relocate to keep building cues because I really love the work and the satisfaction I get, I am also looking for an investor to help start up a shop to.