Supreme Cue

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Many of you guys know I'm getting too old for hype beast but I am a beast nonetheless. So while I was browsing around the internet I stumbled upon a Supreme collaboration with McDermott and I'm wondering if anyone of you guys are hype beast too.

This cue....anyone know anything about this cue? So the butt has inlays but how did they get the Supreme name on there? Printed?

Anyone have one?

MdEY66aFJfw_large.jpg

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Vanity branding quasi-collectables at it's finest. I think it came out (or "dropped" as the kids say) about a year ago.

Look at the youtube reviews by 3 guys who don't even play pool, one thinks the $25 vinyl case is real leather. They paid $400 just to be the only guy at the skateboard park who has one. They trade for closer to $300 on StockX.

I am 99% sure the logo is paint.

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Vanity branding quasi-collectables at it's finest. I think it came out (or "dropped" as the kids say) about a year ago.

Look at the youtube reviews by 3 guys who don't even play pool, one thinks the $25 vinyl case is real leather. They paid $400 just to be the only guy at the skateboard park who has one. They trade for closer to $300 on StockX.

I am 99% sure the logo is paint.

Thanks.

It’s still a McDermott so the cue is playable.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Thanks.

It’s still a McDermott so the cue is playable.
I suppose. I don't claim to get the whole Supreme thing. People seem to buy it just because it exists. They will buy a hat, a skateboard, a chess set or a keychain...whatever becomes available whether they have any use for it or not.

Sent from the future.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member

Scratch85

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Doubt that I’m adding anything unknown but McDermott has always joined in on the branding thing. They have a SnapOn g-series that I was thinking about picking up but most were asking more than I was willing to pay for a g-series.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Attach some hype to a $200 production cue and sell it for 2-3 times that....where have I heard that idea before?

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I had to add something I found the other day!! AHAHAHAHAHA

TFT

Attach some hype to a $200 production cue and sell it for 2-3 times that....where have I heard that idea before?

Attachments

• 95582017_3169576306387414_8149713449320972288_n.jpg
    95582017_3169576306387414_8149713449320972288_n.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 118