Who do you think might be SC5?

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
It means if she floats, she's made of wood, and wood can be burned, so she's a witch! Burn her!

So if she floats she's a witch and gets burned. If she drowns she was innocent.

Cool.

Thanks

Kevin

Nice lobster.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For doing everything and anything wrong(stiffing,lying,trying to change teams,take forever to pay,no pay)this sc5 guy should be in our afterthoughts,IF ANY 1 HERE DOES ANYTHING WITH HIM OR SOME 1 THEY DONT KNOW, THEN YOUR TO BLAME!for being such a ripoff this sc5 guy is not worthy of his own thread,leave this guy alone,he is no good for any of us azers.every one here at az should know the basics of gambling by now,ONLY BET WITH WHO U NO AND TRUST,EVERYONE ELSE MUST POST,OR DEAL WITH IT!

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Is the Holy Grail The Last Gus?

If you re referring to Monty, when I saw it I was smoking pot, so I only remember it when I'm stoned.

Thanks

Kevin

I figured you for a stoned liberal. My first instinct on you was right. I should go with my gut feelings more often.

Last edited:

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
Yes, you are talking about CueMagic. ********* I got him banned after his vulgar PM's.

Please edit your post to exclude my name from it. I do not have a hand in getting anyone banned from this site. I do not have the admin privileges to do that and I have never written the site admins and requested anyone be banned.

Besides, if anyone is banned, it is their actions that get them banned, not anyone elses. I would just rather not have my name being thrown around insinuating that I got someone banned and also appearing as if I worked with someone else to do it.

I hope you understand my position.:smile:

I wish the guy would just go away and get some help for his addictions. I'm now taking the position that I am going to ignore him/her, as I feel like I might be adding to the problem, by bringing attention to him/her.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Please edit your post to exclude my name from it. I do not have a hand in getting anyone banned from this site. I do not have the admin privileges to do that and I have never written the site admins and requested anyone be banned.

Besides, if anyone is banned, it is their actions that get them banned, not anyone elses. I would just rather not have my name being thrown around insinuating that I got someone banned and also appearing as if I worked with someone else to do it.

I hope you understand my position.:smile:

I wish the guy would just go away and get some help for his addictions. I'm now taking the position that I am going to ignore him/her, as I feel like I might be adding to the problem, by bringing attention to him/her.

I hear you Red. I can not sanitize the re-posts of my original post but I did remove your name from my post. I personally don't think it's that big of a deal since he is such a troll. We both posted the vulgar PM's he sent to each of us in the open forum and shortly after that he was gone. I assume this was the reason the Mods banned him. You should be proud.

Later,
Mark

larrynj1

aka uncle larry
Silver Member
Let's start a thread.

I will update the list in this post.

If I am wrong I apologize in advance.

If someone on the list is proven not to be SC5 they will come off the list.

i haven't read most of this thread, but something my dad always said comes to mind -

"the one who smelt it , dealt it."

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
SC5 is too busy f'ing with Juice at work and Burger King to play around here.....

paulempor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know about his name but here is a picture of him :

really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg

Juice

Efren da king of pink!
Silver Member

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Wow, this thread resurfaced. I actually thought this thread would be a hit. You know, like musical artists who think certain songs will be big and stuff.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
That fruit basket is banned. He is a computer whiz so who knows maybe he is among us. There are people that do bet with him on here, which is completely unbelieveable but hey how much honor or utilitarianism can one expect from pool players right.