1Pc Bar Cues

PickPocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Need to purchase about 8-10 bar cues. I don't want to spend a fortune, but that doesn't mean I want the "Junk-Sticks" either. What and where should we buy?

(Have recently request a catalog from Cue & Case)

WesBond007

Registered
Cue and Case

Hi Pickpocket,

I am going to send a catalog to the 5 Monkey's address and you should have it by Wednesday. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

1 Lone Wolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Old Brunswicks

Hello, I have been purchasing antique and vintage pool tables for restoration. I have accumulated a nice lot of 1 piece cues, they are old. Most of them are straight. I have a good selection. They are $25 each. My name is Gary, please let me know if I can help you ? These are very old and you cannot buy 1 piece cues like these anymore. Thanks ph# 314 791 9711

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How much is a fortune?
Dufferin Hi Runs can be had for $25-35 each.
Valley Supremes can be had for $20-25 each.

PickPocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm hoping to find a deal for between $10-$16 for a good quality cue. Am I off my rocker?

melsmith

Registered
I have a room in Ridgeway Va. and use one piece Sterlings for house cues. I have had them for two years now and they are still in good shape and stright. I believe they ran me about $12.00 each. You will need to set up a dealer accout with them. You can call them at 1-877-283-7444. Ask for Luke and tell him that Melvin Smith at Q-Ball in Ridgeway Va. told you about the sticks.

PickPocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a room in Ridgeway Va. and use one piece Sterlings for house cues. I have had them for two years now and they are still in good shape and stright. I believe they ran me about $12.00 each. You will need to set up a dealer accout with them. You can call them at 1-877-283-7444. Ask for Luke and tell him that Melvin Smith at Q-Ball in Ridgeway Va. told you about the sticks.

Thank you for the tip! :grin:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At best billiardslv- Vegas- they have diamond branded 1pc cues. Nicest ones I have ever used.

Decent taper ad diameter... I would spend $10 more for one of them, vs a dufferin, without hesitation.

Agent 99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What Black-Bakked said...

At best billiardslv- Vegas- they have diamond branded 1pc cues. Nicest ones I have ever used.

Decent taper ad diameter... I would spend $10 more for one of them, vs a dufferin, without hesitation.

I second the one piece cues at Best Billiards in Las Vegas .. they are imported from Italy and very high quality, however I'm certain they cost considerably more than $12 a piece.

I don't use house sticks, but for those who do these sticks will give your pool hall a nice advantage over the completion.

Best is my pool room .. It's as clean and well run as ANY pool hall I've ever been in .. I put in about 20 hours a week there keeping my stroke straight on the heated 10 foot tables.

If your in town let me know and I'll play you a race to something.

Link: http://www.bestbilliardslv.net/

Tronpocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
18/19 oz cuetec 1 piece cues are the nuts , ive play with some that hit as well if not better then anything on the planet:thumbup:
run about $25-40 new , well worth it IMHO .

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I second the one piece cues at Best Billiards in Las Vegas .. they are imported from Italy and very high quality, however I'm certain they cost considerably more than $12 a piece.

I don't use house sticks, but for those who do these sticks will give your pool hall a nice advantage over the completion.

Best is my pool room .. It's as clean and well run as ANY pool hall I've ever been in .. I put in about 20 hours a week there keeping my stroke straight on the heated 10 foot tables.

If your in town let me know and I'll play you a race to something.

Link: http://www.bestbilliardslv.net/
I was there a few months ago and couldn't get no play on pocketed or pocketless tables. Couldn't get a damn cab either!

Both are funny, coz I prob couldnt beat the folks i asked to play...and i had to ride the damn bus and run 4 blocks to get back to the strip for a wedding!