View Single Post
Old
  (#197)
rexus31
AzB Silver Member
rexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 542

09-21-2019, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xianmacx View Post
Glen, it's a plastic piece on a pool table that stays inside and gets no wear and tear. Next time a thread is started to rebuild a Corvette your comment will be very helpful.

Scott, looks great, thanks for sharing the process.
Thanks, Ian. I'm glad I was able help out a buddy in need. Although not "correct" to some, the repair is VERY sturdy and will perform nicely for the intended use. The sturdiness of the thin (think business card) cardboard allows the shape to take and stay in place. Using fiberglass mesh and resin would have made the repair more difficult, IMO.

"What 'aint no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?" - Jules Winnfield

Last edited by rexus31; 09-21-2019 at 01:10 PM.