Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

FairladyZ

The Boss Stooge
Staff member
Silver Member
While I tend to avoid drama like this, 27 days + 22 pages and this isn't resolved.... Sad.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
This isn't the first time something like this has happened with Glenn. He always comes back.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
kinda wonder

This isn't the first time something like this has happened with Glenn. He always comes back.

I can't help wondering if the long missing rails were used on another project and now glen has to find rails before he can make things right. He has had plenty of time since this thread started to redo rails and send them back if they were sitting there just waiting to be worked on.

"Where oh where have my long rails gone? With the subrails cut short and the cushions cut long, where oh where can they be??" With apologies to everyone in the free world. I'm lousy at anything to do with music or writing songs, even parodies.

Hu

pinkspider

Crap user name, I know.
Silver Member
I can't help wondering if the long missing rails were used on another project and now glen has to find rails before he can make things right. He has had plenty of time since this thread started to redo rails and send them back if they were sitting there just waiting to be worked on.

"Where oh where have my long rails gone? With the subrails cut short and the cushions cut long, where oh where can they be??" With apologies to everyone in the free world. I'm lousy at anything to do with music or writing songs, even parodies.

Hu

When you started singing (in my mind) immediately george constanza's believe it or not im not home song pops up and refuses to go away

ShootingArts

Gold Member
Silver Member
another two possibilities

He waaas going to china. My guesses are that he caught the bug and is being held in prison, err, isolation or they found out about his glue and his wondrous abilities and they have him gluing together coffins at a frantic ninety hour a week rate!

Well, a third possibility. Possibly the details of what he was selling got lost in translation and they have imprisoned him for a thousand years.

Hu

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
The OP was on the do not work for list but RKC didn know it until he received the the funds and checked his black list. By then it was too late and now hes on the black stiff list.

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The OP was on the do not work for list but RKC didn know it until he received the the funds and checked his black list. By then it was too late and now hes on the black stiff list.

Is this for real or satire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not satire. A few years back on a similar case of missing rails I was told by the snake himself he would never touch my Gold Crown. It was the nicest thing I ever heard.

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The snake is proving himself to be a real duchee bucket which is sad because of the knowledge he has along with the supposed jigs he has created to help build a better rail! Yet he feels that he has to keep those secret so that no one else can aspire to better themselves as a mechanic!

What he must be missing due to his obtuse out look is the tools and skills will be taken to the grave with him and they and he will be forgotten about kind of like a flash in the pan!

So sad!!

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
The snake is proving himself to be a real duchee bucket which is sad because of the knowledge he has along with the supposed jigs he has created to help build a better rail! Yet he feels that he has to keep those secret so that no one else can aspire to better themselves as a mechanic!

What he must be missing due to his obtuse out look is the tools and skills will be taken to the grave with him and they and he will be forgotten about kind of like a flash in the pan!

So sad!!

Why shouldn't he keep his jigs secret? Is a man not entitled to his own creation?

Maybe he went with John Galt

ShootingArts

Gold Member
Silver Member
Secrets

So sad!!

I have been in pursuits with deep dark secrets. Usually half the people involved had figured out the same thing and thought it was their own personal secret. People swore me to secrecy then told me about things I had been doing for years.

glen is a good technician, he isn't a magician. We first got sideways because he hammered Ernesto for doing something that glen didn't understand. Years later glen is doing the same thing for his reasons and he thinks that makes him a genius and God's gift to not just the pool world but the world!

Another one of those people that once made me angry and now can only make me laugh. Rock on glen, see you in the next life.

Hu