View Single Post
Old
  (#158)
Bishop
AzB Silver Member
Bishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-17-2013, 05:14 PM

Steel bars did a great job for my grandmother at her house. She refused to move out of her neighborhood. Had lived there for nearly 60 years. Its just not the same neighborhood it was when my grandparents were in their 20's.

Those bars were on the actual house and not the attachment they built some years back. That attachment and garage had been broken into half a dozen times at least, but thankfully each time they were unable to gain entrance to the main house.

My grandfather was an armed man that's for sure, until one day a young, ignorant, destructive and curious me grabbed grandpas enormous key ring and popped the lock on the box underneath the bed and graciously handed my grandmother their arsenal. Looking back its was funny but at the time quite scary. That was the last of them having guns in the house.

Those bars were ugly but they did the job.

After their death though I did find another gun my grandfather stashed in a dial safe. Can't blame him. Maybe they compromised.