View Single Post
Old
  (#63)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-17-2019, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins View Post
Sure.. If you're referring to me, ya got me except I never said I wasn't a "fan" of "his" work. His build may be nice. I've heard he builds a solid cue. I'm not sure though since I've only seen a few, held less, and played with none..

What I did say is that he blatantly copied a Bob Manzino original design (Dueling Dragons) without asking or giving Bob credit in public. Something I've heard he's done with other makers work as well.

So you can "lol" all you want but I know Bob ain't laughing.

That said there are those like yourself, in fact too many IMO, who don't care about those things. Shame really. To each their own I guess.

As for the OP's cue, it looks nice and I hope he enjoy's his cue for a long time.
So you talked to Bob about this design in person, and Bob said Ariel stole his design, or is that your interpretation, or did Bob publicly say this???
Did you talk to Ariel too?

No chance the person who the cue was built for asked for a similar design to Bob's dueling dragons?

I am going to have David build me a cue once I get a design I like worked out, there is an inlay design I might ask to be added which I have only seen on a ginacue, if David follows my request, is he stealing Ernie's design? Am I thief?

I also never said you weren't a fan of his work, but you stating he blatantly copied Bob's work and going off on the guy in numerous threads, obviously you must be a huge fan.