View Single Post
Old
  (#307)
sparkle84
AzB Silver Member
sparkle84 has a reputation beyond reputesparkle84 has a reputation beyond reputesparkle84 has a reputation beyond reputesparkle84 has a reputation beyond reputesparkle84 has a reputation beyond reputesparkle84 has a reputation beyond reputesparkle84 has a reputation beyond reputesparkle84 has a reputation beyond reputesparkle84 has a reputation beyond reputesparkle84 has a reputation beyond reputesparkle84 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-12-2019, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranCrimi View Post
I can't remember --- it was so long ago --- did I write that I thought Jose was swoop stroking? I do remember discussing the swoop stroke, being someone who was taught the stroke back in the 80's when 9 ball started to become more popular on the east coast than 14.1.

I'm just not sure what I changed my mind about. I thought I was being pretty consistent.
Yeah, it's been awhile hasn't it. Just looked back and it was actually Patrick who first mentioned it way back in post 7. In post 10 you said you were of the swooping generation but neither of you ever said you thought Jose swooped on that shot.
My mistake.