APA e-mails are up, is the APA in trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for clearing that up trob. :D I clearly have my priorities wrong.

Now if someone could explain how the guy in the Hustlin' shirt in the video RJ posted is, "Old School", that would be great.

Sorry for the questions, I'm a newb to this, "pool" stuff.

Because I'm not drinking that APA koolaid like you and all your pals.

Being a newb is fine. Idiots degrading pool while pretending to be players...I'm not good with.

APA is an army of sheep enriching a corporation that isnt saving pool. It is bastardizing it into something it never was.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Now you are changing the subject. I don't know any APA minions who want the old school guys to die off. Those aren't people who are going to make this game any better. On the other hand, getting rid of leagues isn't going to make the game better either. This game needs old school players, new school players, pro players and league players. Everyone who picks up a cue and hits balls is good for the game.

How about the APA minions who want old school guys to die off?

The whole league mentality is killing off what's left of pool. Dumbs down the game and you know it. Now saying so doesn't get you anything but shit here so I can understand your silence.

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about the APA minions who want old school guys to die off?

The whole league mentality is killing off what's left of pool. Dumbs down the game and you know it. Now saying so doesn't get you anything but shit here so I can understand your silence.

No. False. There is room for both types of players. Both are supporting the industry.

What you are condoning is the destruction of the entire billiard industry. Arent you listening? Do you think Predator, or Aramith, or any of the tip or table manufacturers would have any money to put toward "real" pool players if it wasn't for league players? NOPE!

Just keep doing it your way. You are a pool god! Us lowly league players should be genuflecting in your presence.

In the mean time, just stay away from us lowlifes. It's your holyer-then-thou attitude that makes people not care if you are around or not. Its do it your way or not at all. At this point, I can say with certainty we won't miss you, or even notice.

But I do agree with you on one point..
I wish there were 9 foot tables around here. I'd be all over it. Believe it or not, many of us league players would love to play on 9 foot tables.

Last edited:

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now you are changing the subject. I don't know any APA minions who want the old school guys to die off. Those aren't people who are going to make this game any better. On the other hand, getting rid of leagues isn't going to make the game better either. This game needs old school players, new school players, pro players and league players. Everyone who picks up a cue and hits balls is good for the game.

Really?
Because you deleted Trob's comment saying he can't wait for all the old school guys to die off... especially me.
Must be nice having that sort of control over the conversation paired with amnesia.

Last edited:

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really?
Because you deleted Trob's comment saying he can't wait for all the old school guys to die off... especially me.
Must be nice having that sort of control over the conversation paired with amnesia.

He wasn't talking about all old school guys, just you. There are many ways to do things. Just let everyone do their own thing. Eventually some of us bangers will be as good as you.

Last edited:

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He wasn't talking about all old school guys, just you. There are many ways to do things. Just let everyone do their own thing. Eventually some of us bangers will be as good as you.

The F he wasn't. Of course his statement was removed. You guys are a bunch of cowards. Imagine I say I wish you were all dead....You would piss yourselves.

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The F he wasn't. Of course his statement was removed. You guys are a bunch of cowards. Imagine I say I wish you were all dead....You would piss yourselves.

Personally, I could give two shits what you say. I can handle myself very well.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I was referring to the mentality of old school players. The if you don’t gamble you can’t play nonsense. Of course I don’t want anyone dead over a game lol

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Looks plenty good enough to give $2000 lessons.
I'm really bearing down aren't I?

Made it to the finals in that tournament. That's on no sleep for months rebuilding our room. We literally drove off the road coming back!

Try me for money...all I'm gonna say. I'd tell you my high runs, but you won't believe me anyway. I'd bust every one of you 3-4 idiots running your mouths. The guy who was gonna fly me out to play went silent when it came time to post.

LOL. Awwww, the excuses are coming already. You were tired, you were working hard, you almost drove off the road... Did the dog eat you 9 ball book too, cause if sure looks that fuggin way. :eek: You kind of sound like some of the weaker league players that have excuses every week. Does not make them bad people, just the way they live, always with the excuses why they miss easy shots, you know, just like you.

How exactly did I go silent, I responded back and said I will have players lined up for you to play, plus, you are getting free airfare courtesy of me. In other words, you want none of it and were the one who went SILENT.

Big time gambler, is getting invited out for some action with free airfare and with guaranteed players wanting his action.

Is that what big time hustlers do, they must post money before they even arrive at the pool room? Really, I guess I'm confused growing up at North Shore and watching Bugs, Freddie, Billy Incardona and Artie and a bunch of others gamble. I'll let them know they were doing it all wrong.

After showing your video to just one player, his only question was, "exactly how many games do I have to give him?" When I told him that he wants to play all the guys I told him about straight up he almost he giggled... yes, an evil little smirch that I never heard him do before. yes, your video has sent shivers through out the Chicago pool playing area. I even told him I'd go in half with him on the match, what ever you two agree on. He turned me down flat, said he'd wager his own money on this one ;)

So, let me know when you're coming. And by all means, where that Hustlin shirt, that usually scares Chicago players really bad. LOL

Let me know what weekend you are coming. Arrive with a receipt for a coach flight, with at least 2 weeks notice, and you get reimbursed with cash. I've gambled on sports and politics on AZB, on the GAL, and there is NOBODY in AZB that can say I didn't pay up within 48 hours of any losses. So, a $400 airfare cost is nothing, and you have like 1,000 witnesses that said I"ll pay it when you step foot in the city and play your first match. I got to make sure you are in action before I pay.

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Just too many comments to choose from, but here is one of my favs that i received from another poster. Name withheld, but still a good one.

He'd be about a SL7 in 9-ball in my area. He shoots about like me and I'd never woof on here for a $5k match.

No worries Brian, a couple of pool lessons and you might jump to an SL8 in a few months. lol

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL. Awwww, the excuses are coming already. You were tired, you were working hard, you almost drove off the road... Did the dog eat you 9 ball book too, cause if sure looks that fuggin way. :eek: You kind of sound like some of the weaker league players that have excuses every week. Does not make them bad people, just the way they live, always with the excuses why they miss easy shots, you know, just like you.

How exactly did I go silent, I responded back and said I will have players lined up for you to play, plus, you are getting free airfare courtesy of me. In other words, you want none of it and were the one who went SILENT.

Big time gambler, is getting invited out for some action with free airfare and with guaranteed players wanting his action.

Is that what big time hustlers do, they must post money before they even arrive at the pool room? Really, I guess I'm confused growing up at North Shore and watching Bugs, Freddie, Billy Incardona and Artie and a bunch of others gamble. I'll let them know they were doing it all wrong.

After showing your video to just one player, his only question was, "exactly how many games do I have to give him?" When I told him that he wants to play all the guys I told him about straight up he almost he giggled... yes, an evil little smirch that I never heard him do before. yes, your video has sent shivers through out the Chicago pool playing area. I even told him I'd go in half with him on the match, what ever you two agree on. He turned me down flat, said he'd wager his own money on this one ;)

So, let me know when you're coming. And by all means, where that Hustlin shirt, that usually scares Chicago players really bad. LOL

Let me know what weekend you are coming. Arrive with a receipt for a coach flight, with at least 2 weeks notice, and you get reimbursed with cash. I've gambled on sports and politics on AZB, on the GAL, and there is NOBODY in AZB that can say I didn't pay up within 48 hours of any losses. So, a $400 airfare cost is nothing, and you have like 1,000 witnesses that said I"ll pay it when you step foot in the city and play your first match. I got to make sure you are in action before I pay.

Lot of words there.Most complete bullshit.
You call me out. You post.
You send a ticket.
I already said I'd post 2nd
I like to fly United.

You saw my best game so it should be easy. Few good shots in there. You like that 3 to the 4/9 combo?
I don't even play much now and have severe vertigo x 4 weeks.
So who is this APA champion? What is the game?
Get Your Shit Together and then
Contact Ideologist here

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was referring to the mentality of old school players. The if you don’t gamble you can’t play nonsense. Of course I don’t want anyone dead over a game lol

You specifically wrote you can't wait til they are all dead and gone...don't reinvent what you wrote.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Lot of words there.Most complete bullshit.
You call me out. You post.
You send a ticket.
I already said I'd post 2nd
I like to fly United.

You saw my best game so it should be easy. Few good shots in there. You like that 3 to the 4/9 combo?
I don't even play much now and have severe vertigo x 4 weeks.
So who is this APA champion? What is the game?
Get Your Shit Together and then
Contact Ideologist here

LOL. Awwww, you don't play much anymore, you have vertigo now. That's it, just two excuses, you sure you don't wan to come something a little stronger, like your dog ran away ?? I called nobody out, you called everyone out. You can read, right? Oh, that 4/9b combo was damn easy... but not as easy as the 9b you shanked by a diamond using a bridge. Dude, most folks could make that shot with their eyes closed. Here's a free lesson for you, keep your eyes open when you shoot, it seems to help. No charge son.

The PM's I got told me there is ZERO chance your coming to Chicago. I said that's too bad, because that video didn't seem to scare anyone....in fact, it was good for a few laughs.

Sure, post up $1000 and I'll send you a plane ticket tomorrow. If you don't show, I get the $1000. If you show, I'll guarantee a minimum of $2500 of playing money with some lowly, shifty mamby pamby league dorks with their shiny fiberglass Cuetecs.

Man, this easy money, I don't have any idea what is stopping you ??

Last edited:

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
To be fair that video was a couple of years old. I’m sure his game has jumped by leaps
and bounds since, right? Back then, in... what was it? 2017, I’d say he’d be a very
mediocre APA 6, but yeah, yeah, it was late, I had just built a house, installed a transmission,
ate a big meal, or whatever.
No matter, I’m sure he’s a pro by now. Funny that he has never met up with anyone that
posts here that could speak to his actual speed. Perhaps he’s not not being completely
honest?

Status
Not open for further replies.