Derby City Classic 2008 - who's coming?

BillPorter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep

I'll be there from January 9 (for the dinner with Fels, Fatboy, and Helfert) until January 12.

BIGWIGGYSTYLE

Ii HAVE PLAYED AT THE CUE AND CUSHION SEVERAL TIMES. REAL NICE ESTABLISHMENT. I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO COME OVER AND PLAY ONE POCKET ALL DAY LONG SOME TIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I WILL BE AT THE DCC AGAIN THIS YEAR. I LIVE 100 MILES ON THE ILLINOIS SIDE.

curly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be there the 9th thru 12th. Can't wait! I've been to all 9 of them:D
This is the greatest pool event of the year...IMO....
Curly

Njhustler1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NJH1 will be in the house! First time. I'll be there from saturday (1/5) to saturday (1/12). However I'm interested in sharing with someone to cut costs. Do you know of anyone who might be interested in room splitting? Preferably someone you trust. And a non-snorer. :D

JOEY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
im there

ill be there..... im the shorter, funny, good looking guy......lol. probably have a miller light in hand.

VietSoClassic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob Jewett said:
I'll be there. Besides the pool events, the US National 3-Cushion Championships will be there (well, at the sister hotel across the street), with both a men's and a women's division. There is also going to be an Artistic Pool Championship put on by Tom Rossman.

I was thinking of playing in the 3-C, but havn't decided yet. My runs has been rusty since I posted in the other thread. Do you have to dress up for this one or just wear casual clothes?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
VietSoClassic said:
I was thinking of playing in the 3-C, but havn't decided yet. My runs has been rusty since I posted in the other thread. Do you have to dress up for this one or just wear casual clothes?
For the qualifiers, you don't have to do the tuxedo stuff, but you do need a collared shirt. But if you are seriously considering getting into the 3-C qualifier, you better contact Paul Frankel immediately as I think they are nearly filled. paul@professorqball.com

Bob Jewett
President, USBA

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member
Bob Jewett said:
I'll be there. Besides the pool events, the US National 3-Cushion Championships will be there (well, at the sister hotel across the street), with both a men's and a women's division. There is also going to be an Artistic Pool Championship put on by Tom Rossman.

I'll be there as usual, with my chili. Bob, a buddy of mine just left who wants me to introduce him to you. He's playing in the 3C and may surprise some. See you there.

just more hot air!

Sherm

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
VietSoClassic said:
I read its $500 for entry fee? field of 48 minus 4spots
The entry fee to the 3-C Nationals is $500 (plus USBA membership) if you have not played in any qualifier, or $300 if you have. The field is limited to 42 players, of which the seeded players and the qualified players take 26 (or so) spots. There is a waiting list for the remaining spots. I think the latest players list is available at www.usba.net

Bob Jewett
President, USBA