For all those that have doubted my ideas to help improve this sport.

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
This glue has been reverse engineered to bond after its dry, so no other contact adhesive is a competitive factor.

Glen, I think that you have a great product here, and I can't wait to try it.

However, (and I'm not trying to bust your balls at all here) could you please explain this comment? I use Weldwood contact cement. Weldwood contact cement requires a dry time, prior to bonding. The bond is created by applying pressure, as is the claim for your product. In this regard, how is your product different?

bigchase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keep thinking I'm nothing but a pool table mechanic, a furniture installer
So you hve your glue where's the MSDS sheet? I've been asking for it for months, what PPE, respirator do you suggest? How about posting the whole MSDS sheet I'm pretty sure it's required by law to be provided when you're selling or distributing a hazardous chemical

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

realkingcobra

Silver Member

However, (and I'm not trying to bust your balls at all here) could you please explain this comment? I use Weldwood contact cement. Weldwood contact cement requires a dry time, prior to bonding. The bond is created by applying pressure, as is the claim for your product. In this regard, how is your product different?

The King Cobra glue has a much higher shear strength than wildwood does in its holding strength, and only needs a single coating on both surfaces. I've used wildwood plenty of times in a pinch, it's not even close, and for what it's worth, even FB10 would blow wildwood away.

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Can you still bond the cloth to the slate, or the cushions to the sub-rails after letting the wildwood dry for 30 minutes? No, but with the Kinf Cobra glue, you can.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
So you hve your glue where's the MSDS sheet? I've been asking for it for months, what PPE, respirator do you suggest? How about posting the whole MSDS sheet I'm pretty sure it's required by law to be provided when you're selling or distributing a hazardous chemical

Buy a can and read the

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Buy a can of glue and read the MSDS labeling, its printed on all the labels. My glue manufacturer has been in the business producing adhesives for a very long time, I'm quite sure they know what they're doing as making my adhesive is nothing new to the government requirements! You have some agenda to your line of questions that's for sure, I just don't understand what they are.

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Do you have a video of your spray glue acting like Velcro when taking it off a rail?

Do you have documented scientific evidence that your glue is strong than others?

bigchase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Buy a can and read the
Buy a can and read the...

Read the what? I should be able to get the msds sheet before purchase so I know I have the proper ppe to use while handling it. You know some chemicals cause cancer and birth defects. It seems you're reluctant to provide the msds, is that because it's just someone else's glue relabeled? If it's not what is the big deal about providing the msds? I work in the Aerospace industry and when we're thinking about using new adhesives we're always provided the msds ahead of time to make sure we have the proper ppe on hand to be used while handling the adhesive. You forgot to list Chemical engineer in your original post as one of your professions

bigchase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Buy a can of glue and read the MSDS labeling, its printed on all the labels. My glue manufacturer has been in the business producing adhesives for a very long time, I'm quite sure they know what they're doing as making my adhesive is nothing new to the government requirements! You have some agenda to your line of questions that's for sure, I just don't understand what they are.
Yeah my agenda is I want to know what I need to safely use your "new" product. The MSDS sheet is not on the label there may be cautions and warnings on the can but the MSDS is more than just cautions and warnings. Asking for the information to properly and safely handle and use any new chemical makes me seem like I have an agenda... well maybe you're right my agenda is to make sure I can protect myself and others while your "new" product is being used. How do I clean up spills? How is it disposed of? The MSDS sheet covers all of this.

So basically you just told us you relabeled your glue manufacturers product and are reselling it.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Posting the MSDS sheet should take two seconds. Copy and paste. And done.

The fact that you can’t, or won’t raises questions. I can probably guess why.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Yeah my agenda is I want to know what I need to safely use your "new" product. The MSDS sheet is not on the label there may be cautions and warnings on the can but the MSDS is more than just cautions and warnings. Asking for the information to properly and safely handle and use any new chemical makes me seem like I have an agenda... well maybe you're right my agenda is to make sure I can protect myself and others while your "new" product is being used. How do I clean up spills? How is it disposed of? The MSDS sheet covers all of this.

So basically you just told us you relabeled your glue manufacturers product and are reselling it.

The paperwork you want will be available when its ready, I have nothing to do with that....got it?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Posting the MSDS sheet should take two seconds. Copy and paste. And done.

The fact that you can’t, or won’t raises questions. I can probably guess why.

Guess all you want, answer your own questions, don't really care. I know what I'm doing, contrary to what you or big chase think.

realkingcobra

Silver Member

The paperwork you want is at the Diamond factory, not at my place in Washington state. Call Diamond and ask them for it, 812-288-7665, ask for Chad, tell him your concerns, tell him you don't work on pool tables either, that you're just a concerned citizen!!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Do you have a video of your spray glue acting like Velcro when taking it off a rail?

Do you have documented scientific evidence that your glue is strong than others?

Do you have 35 years of experience working on pool tables using every kind of adhesive available to be bought on the market.....because I do!

realkingcobra

Silver Member

I already have table mechanics using my glue, I have a factory using my glue, the feed back from them is the same as mine, best adhesive I've ever used in this industry, and no, it's not just relabeled. What you ney sayers have to say don't change my plans, as your negative comments mean nothing to an industry you play no part in, if you did, that would be different, but you flat out don't! So attack me all you want, you're not going to stop a damn thing!!!

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member

Material Safety Data Sheet, I believe is what he wants. I don't think a can label has room for all of that. At least the ones I've used when I sell household cleaners.

Jeff Livingston

bigchase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The paperwork you want will be available when its ready, I have nothing to do with that....got it?
If you already have mechanics using it then it should already be available got it I'm pretty sure that's an OSHA regulation... but what do I know? I've obviously struck a nerve there's got to be a reason you don't want to provide the MSDS sheet. Oh wait maybe it's because the manufacturer is on there... I see your part number is RKC250 awfully similar to the Parabond M250 maybe that's all we need to know. You've just relabeled their product and that's why you refuse to post the MSDS sheet. You hyped up every body that you created a new adhesive but in actuality that's not really the case is it? You just repackaged their product with your name on it. It's OK you can tell us the truth nobody is going to fault you for trying to make money. This type of stuff happens all the time there are a ton of products out there that are really the same thing and relabeled for sale by other distributors. All I want is the MSDS sheet so I know that I'm using the product properly your reluctance to produce it and then your snide comments tells me all I need to know you relabeled someone else's product and are passing it off as your own. Because I'm certain you're not a chemist or chemical engineer who created their own adhesive. I'd bet my bottom dollar on it

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
If you already have mechanics using it then it should already be available got it I'm pretty sure that's an OSHA regulation... but what do I know? I've obviously struck a nerve there's got to be a reason you don't want to provide the MSDS sheet. Oh wait maybe it's because the manufacturer is on there... I see your part number is RKC250 awfully similar to the Parabond M250 maybe that's all we need to know. You've just relabeled their product and that's why you refuse to post the MSDS sheet. (snip unread)

You better be able to back that up.

Jeff Livingston

realkingcobra

Silver Member
If you already have mechanics using it then it should already be available got it I'm pretty sure that's an OSHA regulation... but what do I know? I've obviously struck a nerve there's got to be a reason you don't want to provide the MSDS sheet. Oh wait maybe it's because the manufacturer is on there... I see your part number is RKC250 awfully similar to the Parabond M250 maybe that's all we need to know. You've just relabeled their product and that's why you refuse to post the MSDS sheet. You hyped up every body that you created a new adhesive but in actuality that's not really the case is it? You just repackaged their product with your name on it. It's OK you can tell us the truth nobody is going to fault you for trying to make money. This type of stuff happens all the time there are a ton of products out there that are really the same thing and relabeled for sale by other distributors. All I want is the MSDS sheet so I know that I'm using the product properly your reluctance to produce it and then your snide comments tells me all I need to know you relabeled someone else's product and are passing it off as your own. Because I'm certain you're not a chemist or chemical engineer who created their own adhesive. I'd bet my bottom dollar on it

Ok, I'll bet you any amount of money you feel bold enough to place behind your mouth, that my glue and Parabond 250 are not even close to being the same glue, care to take that bet?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
You better be able to back that up.

Jeff Livingston

Jeff, like I've already said, that paperwork is at Diamond, I don't have it with me, but I do have a case of gallons and a case of quarts coming to me next week, and it'll have the paperwork included i each case, then I'll gladly post it up so i can shut these people up!