Does Size Really Matter ? (Pictures)

Redneck Jim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oversized Pictures can be Irritating.... When pictures are posted on this forum that are too big,
many of us are distracted by having to scroll all over the place to see them and read text
that is off screen. It not only affects the original post, but any replies to it.
Resizing to a smaller size picture is not hard, & can make posts a lot easier to follow.

I'd like to suggest a great free program to resize pictures. I use this instead of Photoshop when
all I need to do is a quick resize before posting pictures on forums, or sending in emails.

It's called PIXresizer and can be downloaded at:

http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm

Below is a screenshot of the program.

PIXresizer1 (595 x 600).jpg

Under the photo displayed in the program, you can check your image and file size. As long as your picture's largest
dimension is 600, it will show up OK on the vast majority of monitors.
You can select this setting easily by clicking on the Quick Settings button labeled "Apply recommended".
Otherwise, just play around with the settings under "2 Select new size" before saving.

Actually, sizing it so that the largest diminsion is 800 will give a good size for most viewers.
(Most people are using 800x600 or larger resolution for thier displays).

Hope this helps anyone that needs resize help.

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And you know what really grinds my gears...

Posts in the WRONG FORUM!!!!!!!

Muahahahahaha!

I'd say this is absolutely the right forum to post this in. This, the Wanted/For Sale, and the Cue Gallery as well.

Thanks for the tip, Redneck Jim. That looks like a cool program.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
I think size certainly matters and so do my girls!!!!!!!!

Oh Ya Baby Super Size!!!!!:)

big_butts.jpg

Makes your mouth water don't it!~