Looking for a Table Builder to buy parts from.

polkadotz

Registered
I'm looking to find a USA made Billiard Table builder of 10', 11' or 12' tables that I can buy unassembled parts from. The closer to me the better.
I'm in Roanoke, VA; that's 4 hours west of D.C. , 4 hours east of Knoxville, TN , 3 hours north of Greensboro, NC , and just below the bottom of WV.

I appreciate any leads that might be out there for me. -Collin

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I'm looking to find a USA made Billiard Table builder of 10', 11' or 12' tables that I can buy unassembled parts from. The closer to me the better.
I'm in Roanoke, VA; that's 4 hours west of D.C. , 4 hours east of Knoxville, TN , 3 hours north of Greensboro, NC , and just below the bottom of WV.

Don't know what you're looking for, but I'd start by first at least knowing what you're talking about....there is no such thing as an 11 or 12ft billiard tables....so, what are you looking for....if you yourself don't know?

polkadotz

Registered
Everyone please ignore the post from 'realdumbcobra'. 12' foot tables do exist, they are made currently by Olhausen and are called the Innsbruck Six Leg Table.

Please be a grown up and post knowledgeable advice, answers or leads only.

mmedford

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Everyone please ignore the post from 'realdumbcobra'. 12' foot tables do exist, they are made currently by Olhausen and are called the Innsbruck Six Leg Table.

Erm; he's sort of the resident expert table mechanic...he knows what he's doing.

realkingcobra

Silver Member

I'd be carefull if I were you, I didn't say there were no 12 ft pool tables built, Snooker tables are 12 foot, that is the 12 ft that Olhausen builds....but a Snooker table is NOT a BILLIARD table, and once again...there is NO SUCH TABLE BUILT....nor are there ANY 11 ft pool tables built....and never have been....so, I think you owe me an apology for your comments!

realkingcobra

Silver Member

No...now that I think about it...THIS is how you lead with your THIRD post on AZ....REALLY?????

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't know what you're looking for, but I'd start by first at least knowing what you're talking about....there is no such thing as an 11 or 12ft billiard tables....so, what are you looking for....if you yourself don't know?

I also was puzzled to read 11' and 12' billiard table but thought that he probably meant snooker tables. But maybe he's planning to get parts to build an eleven foot table?

mmedford

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
spinaltap-11.jpg
...?

Am I close?

Ps...green rep for whomever gets the reference.

polkadotz

Registered
Is it called Football or Soccer?...it's both unless you think you control the answer.

I'm looking to help make a builder of 'tables', who isn't too big to make small deals, make some extra money and stay afloat within the wheelhouse of their business plan. If they build a 7' table or a 12' table who is to say they don't build an 11' table? I'm looking for a builder, not anyone's beliefs in what they should do in their shop.

If your embarrassed you're not as well traveled as you hoped, and you don't know a builder, you can simply say nothing and try to become more well rounded Pool Trekkie.

And back to the original question; If you know of a builder please post some contact information or names I can research.

Ralph Kramden

BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON!
Silver Member
I also was puzzled to read 11' and 12' billiard table but thought that he probably meant snooker tables. But maybe he's planning to get parts to build an eleven foot table?

He says he lives South of West Virginia. I think someone has been drinking the water.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Is it called Football or Soccer?...it's both unless you think you control the answer.

I'm looking to help make a builder of 'tables', who isn't too big to make small deals, make some extra money and stay afloat within the wheelhouse of their business plan. If they build a 7' table or a 12' table who is to say they don't build an 11' table? I'm looking for a builder, not anyone's beliefs in what they should do in their shop.

If your embarrassed you're not as well traveled as you hoped, and you don't know a builder, you can simply say nothing and try to become more well rounded Pool Trekkie.

And back to the original question; If you know of a builder please post some contact information or names I can research.

You're still stepping on you pud buddy....I AM a builder of pool tables, started 30 years ago....been a design consultant to Diamond billiards for the last 14 years....so I DO know what I'm talking about!!!

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member

We don't even particularly like Cobra :D but you're such an increasingly flaming jerkwad with every post that I guarantee nobody here is going to help you in your search.

polkadotz

Registered
The first part of that would have been a helpful and professional reply, but you decided to start by being insulting. I'm sure I'll find someone more humble to do business with.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
The first part of that would have been a helpful and professional reply, but you decided to start by being insulting. I'm sure I'll find someone more humble to do business with.

That should not be difficult. In my experience, the 11 foot table crowd are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

pdcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Olhausen - AFAIK - is your only option in America for 12 ft.
Diamond did a few 10 ft pool tables.

I invite you to investigate the power of Google.
................................................................................

Interestingly enough, 5 1/2 x 11 Snooker tables were available in Canada
up untill the 1970s.
American makers dropped that size in the 19th century.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member

Interestingly enough, 5 1/2 x 11 Snooker tables were available in Canada
up untill the 1970s.

Those were metric sizes.....

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Listen, you come on here looking for something....but not explaining what you're looking for....as far as parts and pieces go. Then you even ask about a size of a billiard table that not only don't, but never has existed....to some of us that really DO know this industry....it looks like you have no idea what you're talking about....so I question your request....to see if you even know something...and then you insult me?....really?....just how many people do you think there is out here building pool tables....in THIS country?

Last edited: