2019 Kremlin Cup 10 ball, Moscow (18-21Sep). Winner $9K

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
actually, this guy
To tell the truth I know nothing about him. He's fairly young so hopefully he'll be able to stand out of pretty big crowd of piramid players not only due to his hight but his game too. At least he has a good taste when it comes to the girls and with a good sense of humor he'll be fine ;).

Last edited:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Excellent job by Tyler
Just watched last couple of racks.
At 7-6, Alcaide miss on 3 ball in side cost him match. https://youtu.be/e_QfexGfhXQ?t=7592
That looked like >50% shot for a pro. Or should he have played safe?
Very exciting final but missing the shot clock. 10 minutes per game (including player timeout) is very slow. AtLarge correct me if I am wrong but average is around 7 minutes per game. :D

kcf3.jpg

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Excellent job by Tyler
Just watched last couple of racks.
At 7-6, Alcaide miss on 3 ball in side cost him match. https://youtu.be/e_QfexGfhXQ?t=7592
That looked like >50% shot for a pro. Or should he have played safe?
Very exciting final but missing the shot clock. 10 minutes per game (including player timeout) is very slow. AtLarge correct me if I am wrong but average is around 7 minutes per game. :D

View attachment 530435

I think he just should’ve cinched it with a pocket-weight stop shot.
....the angle on the 4-ball gets him out...2 or 3 rails.

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
CONGRATULATIONS TYLER STYER 2019 KREMLIN CUP CHAMPION
Earning the title of CHAMPION is something that most can only dream of. Fantastic job, Tyler.
Chalk one up for Hal Houle as CTE PRO ONE shines brightly on the international stage.
Real Center-to-Edge is here to stay.

This is a joke right? Like that had anything to do with his win. It's funny I don't see anyone jumping up and down praising ghost ball or instinctive aiming when anybody else wins a title. But I guess if you got conned out of your money to buy that stupid DVD it makes you feel better about your bad financial decision. It still amazes me that there are people out there playing this game Who literally have no freaking idea where to hit the cue ball to make it go toward the pocket. There was one of con man Stan's minions barking on the stream every time Tyler made a ball too.
I'm sorry to rant but I am sick of these lost souls clinging to any shred of justification they can find.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
This is a joke right? Like that had anything to do with his win. It's funny I don't see anyone jumping up and down praising ghost ball or instinctive aiming when anybody else wins a title. But I guess if you got conned out of your money to buy that stupid DVD it makes you feel better about your bad financial decision. It still amazes me that there are people out there playing this game Who literally have no freaking idea where to hit the cue ball to make it go toward the pocket. There was one of con man Stan's minions barking on the stream every time Tyler made a ball too.
I'm sorry to rant but I am sick of these lost souls clinging to any shred of justification they can find.

Francois Mingaud is also deserving of some of the credit, having invented the cue tip in 1807. I believe Tyler used a cue stick that had a tip on it. Props to Mingaud for sure.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Easy!--Don't poke the hornets nest!:eek:

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Francois Mingaud is also deserving of some of the credit, having invented the cue tip in 1807. I believe Tyler used a cue stick that had a tip on it. Props to Mingaud for sure.

I see what you did here—clever and funny as always. :grin-square:

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Who is that skinny 7 foot tall giant playing pyramid in the background of all the streams?
The only pyramid- playin giant I can come up with is the one who won this event, Joseph Abramov.

IMG_6572.jpg

The other guys at the pictures posted before are pool players.