Do you want

asiasdad

Banned
those custom pool cues or not ?

custom.cues.or.not.jpg

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
He looks like he is thinking about buying his first big custom.
I remember that look

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think he's considering going into the garage and sucking a tail pipe....

asiasdad

Banned
He looks like he is thinking about buying his first big custom.
I remember that look

I don't care how original, mint, and unrestored
that ivory joint Szamboti may be, and even if
it comes with original shipping box, invoice,
and business card

I just won't end up with that cue.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
and business card

I'd probably take the cue/s, provided we didn't run in the same social circles, Towns, States, Countries, etc, etc. :eek: :D

rhinobywilhite

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
and business card

Well, you just don't want a Szamboti bad enough, Sport! LOL

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
You don't have want or even like custom cues, from old masters or new builders. To each thier own. That's all well and good. For those that do, and at least many who know and speaking of Szamboti's only, I would say that Szamboti cues will always be desireable for many reasons.

Including the quality aspect, the way I look at it is there have been millions of cues built. I would make a guess that there have been well over 100,000 customs including those like Joss, Schön, etc. built. There will only be about 1800 total Szam's after Barry retires next year so they are very rare in the big picture.

Now rarity alone doesn't make something desireable nor valuble but in the case of Szamboti cues, they cover both those criteria for good reason and anybody who has one can feel very privileged.

I have 2 so being aware of both the personal and build history, I consider myself to be in a very exclusive club. The fact that many have multiple Szams, imho, makes it even more cool for those who have one. That's how how look at it.

Skins---------- likes other makers for similar reasons ;)

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
You don't have want or even like custom cues, from old masters or new builders. To each thier own. That's all well and good. For those that do, and at least many who know and speaking of Szamboti's only, I would say that Szamboti cues will always be desireable for many reasons.

Including the quality aspect, the way I look at it is there have been millions of cues built. I would make a guess that there have been well over 100,000 customs including those like Joss, Schön, etc. built. There will only be about 1800 total Szam's after Barry retires next year so they are very rare in the big picture.

Now rarity alone doesn't make something desireable nor valuble but in the case of Szamboti cues, they cover both those criteria for good reason and anybody who has one can feel very privileged.

I have 2 so being aware of both the personal and build history, I consider myself to be in a very exclusive club. The fact that many have multiple Szams, imho, makes it even more cool for those who have one. That's how how look at it.

Jeez, did Babafangoul walk in?

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny stuff from my ardent admirers.....great to know I am in your head and you can’t get me out.
Odd how I never think of you until you insert foot in mouth & so often after you stepped in manure.

Regardless, it is refreshing to see intelligence being expressed about cue values because that is
how the real world operates despite the opinion of aberrant minded folks that have a crush on me.

asiasdad

Banned

So does this mean you'd hit that for a Szamboti ?

JC

Coos Cues
So does this mean you'd hit that for a Szamboti ?

She don't tell

She don't swell

And she's grateful as hell

I say get the cue if you like it.

Besides, truth be told that gal is probably sexier than what half the old geezers hanging around here go home to every night.

Last edited: