Royal Pro Cloth
Old
  (#1)
dug1903
AzB Silver Member
dug1903 has a reputation beyond reputedug1903 has a reputation beyond reputedug1903 has a reputation beyond reputedug1903 has a reputation beyond reputedug1903 has a reputation beyond reputedug1903 has a reputation beyond reputedug1903 has a reputation beyond reputedug1903 has a reputation beyond reputedug1903 has a reputation beyond reputedug1903 has a reputation beyond reputedug1903 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Royal Pro Cloth - 10-11-2017, 06:26 PM

Thought I'd write a few words about my new Royal Pro cloth.
First of all many thanks to John Jacobson for providing his services for the installation
The cloth plays great. Keep in mind I'm a relative beginner at the game.
I can hit 4 & 5 rails with much less effort than my old well worn cloth, Simonis 300.
Stretching the bed cloth was a little different than Simonis. But it went on well is very tight.

Also many thanks to beneath_ the_sur for his patience in answering all my rudimentary questions.

The only downside in the whole process is the lack of support from the distributor of the cloth. I still have e-mails that have gone unanswered.
All in all I love the cloth ( it hasn't made me any better, sadly) and am very happy I purchased it.

Last edited by dug1903; 10-11-2017 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Spacing

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: