Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Is there a God?
View Poll Results: Is there aGod / Gods?
BELIEVER: Yes I believe there is/are God or Gods. 70 42.68%
ATHEIST: NO I do not believe in God/Gods 40 24.39%
AGNOSTIC: I do not know as I lack evidence one way or the other. 45 27.44%
None of your damn business. 9 5.49%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Page 53 of 79 « First 343515253 545563 Last »
 
Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.54 average.
Old
  (#781)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute
 
LWW's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 56,072
vCash: 1700
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Blog Entries: 8
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: People's Republic of Amerika
   
12-10-2012, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
you got one thing right... It is beyond YOUR limited capacity to reconcile.

I can both only reconcile it, I can quantify it...

Jaden
Do yourself a favor and don't feed the troll.


"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-
  
Reply With Quote

Old
  (#782)
jsp
AzB Silver Member
jsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 6,885
vCash: 2600
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NC
   
12-10-2012, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Just checking on progress...

I see the argument for gods is the same as ever: "Free will (or whatever the hangup is this week) is beyond my limited capacity to reconcile with the universe as we know it - not to mention I don't see how that would save me from death. So I'll take door #2, Alex: Invisible God Things."
As improbable as door #2 may appear to be, at least it is a logically possible explanation.

Or you could take your solution behind door #1, i.e. "free will is a non-deterministic thing arising from a deterministic universe", which is a logical impossibility and anathema to all rational thought.

Or...you could take the intellectually honest explanation behind door #3 and simply admit that free will as we know it doesn't exist (a la Hawking). But you won't do that. Why not?
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#783)
crosseyedjoe
Anywhere but here
crosseyedjoe has a reputation beyond reputecrosseyedjoe has a reputation beyond reputecrosseyedjoe has a reputation beyond reputecrosseyedjoe has a reputation beyond reputecrosseyedjoe has a reputation beyond reputecrosseyedjoe has a reputation beyond reputecrosseyedjoe has a reputation beyond reputecrosseyedjoe has a reputation beyond reputecrosseyedjoe has a reputation beyond reputecrosseyedjoe has a reputation beyond reputecrosseyedjoe has a reputation beyond repute
 
crosseyedjoe's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 6,693
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nebraska
   
12-10-2012, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
You aren't attempting to label yourself an Agolfist. If you were then you would be actively avoiding golf and you would then be non-golfing as you put it.

Once you label yourself an Atheist, you are stating that you don't believe in God. You actively engage in the non-belief of God. Otherwise, you are simply agnostic and cannot call yourself an Atheist..

Jaden

He will be Agolfist+++. An agolfist may/may not engage in the dissolution of golf. Many agolfists probably don't mind having golfers around him/her. Anti-golfist is an agolfist who also wants to destroy anything related to golf believing that golf courses are harmful to the environment.


The art of crowd control, the presidential style.
Never underestimate the power of fallacy to change the world. -- Umberto Eco

If I'm a serial killer:
Murder Implement: Loaf of bread and Peanut-butter
Torture Implement: Water or milk in front of you while you're choking on peanut-butter sandwich
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#784)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute
 
Patrick Johnson's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 20,371
vCash: 1700
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Jun 2007
   
12-10-2012, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsp View Post
As improbable as door #2 may appear to be, at least it is a logically possible explanation.

Or you could take your solution behind door #1, i.e. "free will is a non-deterministic thing arising from a deterministic universe", which is a logical impossibility and anathema to all rational thought.

Or...you could take the intellectually honest explanation behind door #3 and simply admit that free will as we know it doesn't exist (a la Hawking). But you won't do that. Why not?
Because it doesn't strike me as the most likely possibility. And, by the way, shove your opinion of what's "intellectually honest" - what are the odds it would also happen to support what you believe?

pj
chgo

Last edited by Patrick Johnson; 12-10-2012 at 11:37 AM.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#785)
PoolBum
Abracadabra!

PoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond repute
 
PoolBum's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 12,334
vCash: 1190
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Headed for Andromeda
   
12-10-2012, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsp View Post
Or...you could take the intellectually honest explanation behind door #3 and simply admit that free will as we know it doesn't exist (a la Hawking).
And Einstein, by the way.


"He knew what those jubilant crowds did not know, but could have learned from books; that the plague bacillus never dies or disappears for good...and that perhaps the day would come when, for the bane and the enlightening of men, it would rouse up its rats again and send them forth to die in a happy city."
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#786)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute
 
LWW's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 56,072
vCash: 1700
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Blog Entries: 8
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: People's Republic of Amerika
   
12-10-2012, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsp View Post
As improbable as door #2 may appear to be, at least it is a logically possible explanation.

Or you could take your solution behind door #1, i.e. "free will is a non-deterministic thing arising from a deterministic universe", which is a logical impossibility and anathema to all rational thought.

Or...you could take the intellectually honest explanation behind door #3 and simply admit that free will as we know it doesn't exist (a la Hawking). But you won't do that. Why not?
It has never ceased to amaze me that atheists feel obliged to belittle those that blievewat they deem to be illogical and impossible things, and as "PROOF" present that which is risibly illogical and impossible.

As to your ending question ... IMHO it is the human ego which will not allow the atheist to accept that either free will is a gift from the Cretor or that free will is an illusion.

To accept either logical and possible position requires the atheist to accept tat they are not the highest level of consciousness known to exist.

As I said earlier, my own deist philosophy evolved from attempting to convince myself that atheism was the correct belief.

1 - Physics on the cosmic scale shows us that that creation from nothing is real ... even though it violates the laws of the universe.

2 - Physics at the quantum level shows us that reality does not become so until it is observed by a conscious entity, meaning that one particle can be in multiple places at one time.

3 - Physics shows us that particles set in motion are forever predictable making free will a violation of the laws of the universe.

Yet the universe is here ... and I do observe a reality ... and I can make independent decisions.

In a purely determinst universe it is beyond belief that a small, slow predator such as man would ever develop the ability to make fire ... much less send an object beyond our solar system.


"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#787)
JLW
Dunder Mifflin Salesman
JLW has a reputation beyond reputeJLW has a reputation beyond reputeJLW has a reputation beyond reputeJLW has a reputation beyond reputeJLW has a reputation beyond reputeJLW has a reputation beyond reputeJLW has a reputation beyond reputeJLW has a reputation beyond reputeJLW has a reputation beyond reputeJLW has a reputation beyond reputeJLW has a reputation beyond repute
 
JLW's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 2,240
vCash: 3000
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: SW Indiana
   
12-10-2012, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
Might I suggest that you actually read what I have posted?

Let me try again ... every particle in existence is simply following the laws of the universe. The Moon is where it s because these laws demand that it be there ... IE the Moon has no free will and is not where it is because it chose it's location.

If you dispute that, then this conversation is pointless.

Taking that a step farther, every particle in your brain is also merely following these same laws. In spite of Dawkinsian fantasia ... one cannot overcome thesevlaws by their own free will.

Taken to the next step, if everything in the universe follows the laws of he universe and only those laws ... which is your stated belief ... then the particles in your bain are merely following those laws, hence what you perceive as free will is simply an illusion.

Now, if you dispute that the particles in your brain are following the laws of the universe ... why do you believe that they aren't?

You are edging towards an epiphany.
Where did I ever say the Moon chose to be where it is? Are you arguing with yourself or me? The Moon has no choice. It is inanimate. It is where it is. You choose to assign some religious significance to the Moon's location and say that it's there because it's following a plan set in motion by God and is destined to be there. I don't.

And how do you go from discussing how the matter in the universe formed and was dispersed (and continues to disperse) to saying that free will must therefore be impossible? Yes, I have particles in my brain. I also have thoughts. My brain allows me to have thoughts, but it is a separate entity from my thoughts. Believing there are universal laws doesn't mean that you have to think every act and every event is preordained to happen. Those are beliefs that you have professed, not me.

For all your bluster, all you can come up with is that the universe's beginning is impossible- therefore God did it. And once God did the impossible and set everything in motion, free will became impossible. But we have free will, therefore God did that too. Ironclad logic.


I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask where they're going, and hook up with them later- Mitch Hedberg
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#788)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute
 
chefjeff's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 52,834
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
   
12-10-2012, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsp View Post
As improbable as door #2 may appear to be, at least it is a logically possible explanation.

Or you could take your solution behind door #1, i.e. "free will is a non-deterministic thing arising from a deterministic universe", which is a logical impossibility and anathema to all rational thought.

Or...you could take the intellectually honest explanation behind door #3 and simply admit that free will as we know it doesn't exist (a la Hawking). But you won't do that. Why not?
Or... accept that existence, including individual consciousness, exist and always has and always will.

That still allows this thing we label a universe to have been created on purpose and allows free will and makes one's pool game more meaningful.

Jeff Livingston
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#789)
Maestro
In the Zone...
Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeMaestro has a reputation beyond reputeMaestro has a reputation beyond reputeMaestro has a reputation beyond reputeMaestro has a reputation beyond reputeMaestro has a reputation beyond reputeMaestro has a reputation beyond reputeMaestro has a reputation beyond reputeMaestro has a reputation beyond reputeMaestro has a reputation beyond reputeMaestro has a reputation beyond repute
 
Maestro's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 427
vCash: 500
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Planet Earth... for now...
   
12-10-2012, 04:07 PM

I wish everyone would just stop arguing about me and get a life. :-)
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#790)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute
 
LWW's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 56,072
vCash: 1700
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Blog Entries: 8
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: People's Republic of Amerika
   
12-10-2012, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLW View Post
Where did I ever say the Moon chose to be where it is? Are you arguing with yourself or me? The Moon has no choice. It is inanimate. It is where it is. You choose to assign some religious significance to the Moon's location and say that it's there because it's following a plan set in motion by God and is destined to be there. I don't.
Why can't you discuss this honestly?

Whether one believes in a god, or not, it is inarguable that all the particles within the universe were set in motion at the moment of the big bang ... and therefor with sufficient computing power the current motion of every particle could have been predicted.

Therefor, again, the Moon is where it is because to be anywhere else would require intervention from outside this universe.

I'm assuming you accept this as true, and if not you honestly have no grasp of the issue.

Now ... you claim the Moon is inanimate, and for this discussion let's accept that. However ... your body is made of the same elementary particles as the Moon ... and those same articles were also set in motion at the big bang.

In a determinist universe, the particles that make up you have been in motion for 13.5B years ... and with sufficient computing power their exact locations could also have predicted ... meaning that you are engaged in this discussion because it's the only possible thing you could be doing.

Unless, of course, something outside this universe actually gave your intellect ... as Dawkins claims ... the ability to overrule the determinist universe.

You can dance around it all you want, and wail and gnash your teeth till they ache ... but you either live in a determinist universe where free will is an illusion, or you live in a universe where something outside the laws of te universe has granted you actual free will.

You can't have a little of both as they are wholly incompatible ... Einstein, Hawking, Newton, Greene, Schroedinger, Heisenberg, all the world's theologians and philosophers are in agreement over this incompatibility.


"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#791)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute
 
LWW's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 56,072
vCash: 1700
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Blog Entries: 8
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: People's Republic of Amerika
   
12-10-2012, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post
Or... accept that existence, including individual consciousness, exist and always has and always will.

That still allows this thing we label a universe to have been created on purpose and allows free will and makes one's pool game more meaningful.

Jeff Livingston
Then what have you been arguing against?


"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#792)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute
 
LWW's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 56,072
vCash: 1700
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Blog Entries: 8
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: People's Republic of Amerika
   
12-10-2012, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLW View Post
And how do you go from discussing how the matter in the universe formed and was dispersed (and continues to disperse) to saying that free will must therefore be impossible? Yes, I have particles in my brain. I also have thoughts. My brain allows me to have thoughts, but it is a separate entity from my thoughts.
Congratulations.

Now, we are in agreement that all particles ... including those in your brain ... are following the laws of the universe and are doing what they do because to do otherwise would be in violation of those laws.

Next we have the. AHA! experience.

You have thoughts, but those thoughts are a separate entity from your brain.

You have now faced that your free will comes from something outside of the determinist universe in which your body resides.


"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#793)
JLW
Dunder Mifflin Salesman
JLW has a reputation beyond reputeJLW has a reputation beyond reputeJLW has a reputation beyond reputeJLW has a reputation beyond reputeJLW has a reputation beyond reputeJLW has a reputation beyond reputeJLW has a reputation beyond reputeJLW has a reputation beyond reputeJLW has a reputation beyond reputeJLW has a reputation beyond reputeJLW has a reputation beyond repute
 
JLW's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 2,240
vCash: 3000
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: SW Indiana
   
12-10-2012, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
Why can't you discuss this honestly?

Whether one believes in a god, or not, it is inarguable that all the particles within the universe were set in motion at the moment of the big bang ... and therefor with sufficient computing power the current motion of every particle could have been predicted.

Therefor, again, the Moon is where it is because to be anywhere else would require intervention from outside this universe.

I'm assuming you accept this as true, and if not you honestly have no grasp of the issue.

Now ... you claim the Moon is inanimate, and for this discussion let's accept that. However ... your body is made of the same elementary particles as the Moon ... and those same articles were also set in motion at the big bang.

In a determinist universe, the particles that make up you have been in motion for 13.5B years ... and with sufficient computing power their exact locations could also have predicted ... meaning that you are engaged in this discussion because it's the only possible thing you could be doing.

Unless, of course, something outside this universe actually gave your intellect ... as Dawkins claims ... the ability to overrule the determinist universe.

You can dance around it all you want, and wail and gnash your teeth till they ache ... but you either live in a determinist universe where free will is an illusion, or you live in a universe where something outside the laws of te universe has granted you actual free will.

You can't have a little of both as they are wholly incompatible ... Einstein, Hawking, Newton, Greene, Schroedinger, Heisenberg, all the world's theologians and philosophers are in agreement over this incompatibility.
I think you are the one who does not know what he is talking about. Just because you desperately want something to be true, that doesn't make it so. The fact that we can reason backwards from where things are now and calculate the age of the universe does not mean that there was a preordained manner in which the universe began to unfold.

And I am not a determinist. You can say that all you want, it doesn't make it so. YOU are the one who keeps arguing for it, because you are the one looking for a saviour to believe in. I don't need the hand of God to reach down and save me from anything. I believe in math and science, and that belief does not require me to also believe that free will is an illusion. Heisenberg, who you seem to enjoy bringing up is actually responsible for one of the arguments against a completely ordered universe- quantum mechanics. The universe is actually random at the atom level.


I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask where they're going, and hook up with them later- Mitch Hedberg
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#794)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute
 
LWW's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 56,072
vCash: 1700
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Blog Entries: 8
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: People's Republic of Amerika
   
12-10-2012, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLW View Post
The fact that we can reason backwards from where things are now and calculate the age of the universe does not mean that there was a preordained manner in which the universe began to unfold.
Actually it means exactly that.

If we can predict backwards the path of every particle then how can it not have travelled a predictable path forward from the beginning?

Now, since your free will is separate from you ... where is it? From where did it come? How does it function outside of your brain?

FWIW I believe it resides separate from you.


"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#795)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute
 
LWW's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 56,072
vCash: 1700
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Blog Entries: 8
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: People's Republic of Amerika
   
12-10-2012, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLW View Post
YOU are the one who keeps arguing for it, because you are the one looking for a saviour to believe in. I don't need the hand of God to reach down and save me from anything.
Where did that come from?

Why can't you discuss this honestly?


"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-
  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 53 of 79 « First 343515253 545563 Last »

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.