Cuetec shafts out?

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When is the mass release of the carbon Cuetecs? Everyplace I can think of has a wait list or they don’t have a release date yet to fill the back orders! Anyone got any insight?

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you are serious about wanting one, then contact Tommy Hill at Blue Fin Billiards (559-276-9000).

When I was there on Fri. he received delivery of Cuetec CF shafts ordered by some league players.
He seems to be able to obtain shafts from Cuetec, Predator & Starkey when his customers want one.
Keep in mind the PST time difference & you can try reaching him mid-day afternoon or early evening.
Dunno what the price is since I don't have any interest in adding a CF shaft but Tommy's competitive.

Matt B.

fram6878

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FYI it looks like seybert's is restocked. at least for the radial

That lasted less than 2 hours. I got an email from Seybert around 1115am. By my lunch break at 1ish, they were already out. It’s those damn Facebook resellers buying in bulk to jack the price up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

longhorns2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That lasted less than 2 hours. I got an email from Seybert around 1115am. By my lunch break at 1ish, they were already out. It’s those damn Facebook resellers buying in bulk to jack the price up.

Dang. Glad I got my order in

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I have a very simple recipe regarding those FB resellers... just ignore their offerings... It's an obvious thing they will continue their genious bussiness till there are those inpatient customers ready to pay the price. What is crazy...this time the price at Seyberts is not 399$ like it was two previous times but 449$ and still they were sold out so quick... and still there are those who buy them just to resell and make some $$. Amazing...

longhorns2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a very simple recipe regarding those FB resellers... just ignore their offerings... It's an obvious thing they will continue their genious bussiness till there are those inpatient customers ready to pay the price. What is crazy...this time the price at Seyberts is not 399$ like it was two previous times but 449$ and still they were sold out so quick... and still there are those who buy them just to resell and make some $$. Amazing...

just FYI the "APARULES" code worked for $24 off

How much are these selling for on facebook tho? I'd be willing to sell mine if they're going for 550 or more

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just FYI the "APARULES" code worked for $24 off

How much are these selling for on facebook tho? I'd be willing to sell mine if they're going for 550 or more
I've seen some on FB (Open billiards market) asking 550$. Have no clue how they succeed in selling. Good for me the more I play with my current player with a sweet old and stiff solid hard maple ferruleless shaft the happier I am (https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=463154). In addition the more craziness I see about the product the less I want it...

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member

I believe when you get an email from seyberts you have 48 hours to buy one from them directly from the link in the email. They never list them as being available in the website because they have a supply being held for all the people on the email list. If you don't purchase within the 48 hours after you get the email, they just send the same email to the next person on the list.

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe when you get an email from seyberts you have 48 hours to buy one from them directly from the link in the email. They never list them as being available in the website because they have a supply being held for all the people on the email list. If you don't purchase within the 48 hours after you get the email, they just send the same email to the next person on the list.

They sent me a email too. Go to the link. We reserved you one for 48 hours. I went to the link yesterday and it was already marked as out of stock. Kind of pisses me off.

Three.Two.N.D.

Pogi_One
Silver Member
What’s the wait time?

I got email from them cause I was on the notify me list. Not sure on when they will have more in stock.

Ordered Friday and UPS tracking says it will be here Thursday

Three.Two.N.D.

Pogi_One
Silver Member
They sent me a email too. Go to the link. We reserved you one for 48 hours. I went to the link yesterday and it was already marked as out of stock. Kind of pisses me off.

Email them. Mine was like that at first then they fixed link and I was able to order