Stalev vs. Chinahov (10-Ball) *LIVE*

snuuker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Evgeny Stalev vs. Seroshtan Chinahov in the Doberman Challenge from Russia. Dont use the term living legend often, but Stalev is one in Russian Pyramid and plays rotation games real well also. He beat Niels Feijen in 10-Ball in the Russian Championship recently!

Live at time of posting at 7:35AM PDT / 10:35AM EDT / 3:35PM GMT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQyIEiQ8KSM

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thank you for the post snuuker!! they have not started yet but I would guess that is only 15 minutes away.....look forward to seeing him shoot, however, I have no clue what they are saying (I speak 3 languages) and the chat is even more clueless for me! :rolleyes:

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Evgeny Stalev vs. Seroshtan Chinahov in the Doberman Challenge from Russia. Dont use the term living legend often, but Stalev is one in Russian Pyramid and plays rotation games real well also. He beat Niels Feijen in 10-Ball in the Russian Championship recently!

Live at time of posting at 7:35AM PDT / 10:35AM EDT / 3:35PM GMT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQyIEiQ8KSM

Is Seroshtan Chinahov the brother of Ruslan Chinahov. Looks like the same person to me. Ruslan Chinakhov was at Derby last year with the rest of the Russian contingent. Stalev had a nice straight pool run at the World Tournament in New York this year. 225 ball run.

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
Stalev is better know as "the Russian". He frequently visited USA in early 2000's and is a notorious and fierce money player. Ruslan Chinahov is a 2009 9-ball junior World Champion. So both of them are probably the best Russian pool players with Stepanov.

djyadj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody know where to find the video?
It seems like they removed it :frown:
why would they do that :confused:

snuuker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Abn Billiards channel on Youtube streamed it and was able to find the interview and only first part of the match elsewhere. Sounds like Abn didnt upload the rest. At least not yet anyway.

:(

snuuker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was looking around at the Billiard.SU site this morning and there is post on this there and it mentions that the video will be put up soon.

:grin: