Real offer? or Rick S. just blowing smoke? Where is Rick S.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
OK folks I have decided to stop being so nice, and I have decided to take Rick S. up on his generous offer if it is a real offer.

What is in italics is from a post # 47 below I have linked here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“CooCoo Cowboy absolutely won't go.....I have even offered to pay his entry into a Desert Classic Tour event in Phx. Nope....he was afraid he'd have to purchase a bottle of WATER while he was there.

The cheapest SOB on the face of the earth....

A few yrs back he was offering suggestions on how to save money in Vegas....."take a bus across town to Walgreen's where they have souvenir t shirts cheaper...."

Can you imagine being that damn cheap.....? “

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is the deal if Rick S. is not just not talking trash, and he really wants to pay all my fees for ONE, and Only One DCT EVENT.

I will let him blow his money, as I am sure I would not be able to return enough winnings from that one event to Rick S. to cover his out go.

I would rather see Rich S. make a donation to Operation American Patriot as the money would go to a better cause. But that is Rick S’s choice.

The event would have to be ONE POCKET, it would have to be at Kolby’s but that is the DCT’s normal One Pocket venue, so I see no problem. If Kolby’s was not the venue, than we would work out more details.

BTW Rick S. has a history of posing this “offer” but never sent me any formal PM’s will a formal invitation, or offer.

So I am not sure where Rick S. today. But I am sure one of his buddies will be getting in touch with Rick S. about this post.

Than hopefully Rick S. will explain his offer, any strings attached, if he can wait for the next DCT One Pocket Event, and last get the DCT people to allow all this for reasons I will keep private because I see no reason to air any old dirty laundry. <<<<____That is called CLASS.

Yes I did suggest the Public Bus system in Sin City to go places if you want to move about on a budget, and Wal-Greens as a great place to buy Las Vegas T-shirts to take the folks back home.

Maybe people like Rick S. feel good about paying $25.00 for a $4.00 T-shirt. I would rather pay the $4.00 at Wal-Greens. No money tree in my back yard.

BTW Rick S. has a history of calling me names, I have decided to call him out.

Can not wait to see Rick S’s response, and if it is YES I am going into heavy duty One Hole practice mode. Maybe I could by some struck of luck get in on the prize money.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
What's the weather like these days in the grand canyon state?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
What's the weather like these days in the grand canyon state?

You question could be answered with a few stroke on the keyboard to weather dot com.

I am sitting on my patio right now, the weather is high 70's, having a cup of coffee, and watching 40 or 50 quail in my yard feasting on seed, and bread. Life is good.

No sounds of gun fire like Chicago, no bulls**t like Chicago, best part is I know the four things money can not buy.

So to the cretins who keyed asking stupid questions, and making stupid comments. I say go take a breath of fresh air, and get a life.

There is way more to life than Pool.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny that you would now begin dialog including fresh air, as you were the one who inserted the smoke into the op.

Pleas stay on topic. It is hard to follow the thread when you post such opposing thoughts.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
You question could be answered with a few stroke on the keyboard to weather dot com.

I am sitting on my patio right now, the weather is high 70's, having a cup of coffee, and watching 40 or 50 quail in my yard feasting on seed, and bread. Life is good.

No sounds of gun fire like Chicago, no bulls**t like Chicago, best part is I know the four things money can not buy.

So to the cretins who keyed asking stupid questions, and making stupid comments. I say go take a breath of fresh air, and get a life.

There is way more to life than Pool.

You don't know what living is... I happen to love the smell of napalm in the morning. Keeps you on your toes.

PS: stupid questions only follow silly threads..... but keep plugging away, you got spunk... and I hate spunk ;)

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
hey Black-Balled - thanks again for coming!
Rick's got a really nice spread in AZ, if you're ever out that way.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've never met cocobolo cowboy but he sent me some information via pm a few years ago about how to get through the maze of red tape at the VA. It has been over 40 years since I was in Vietnam and I had given up hope getting any results but it worked. I finally got some help.

Therefore I'll stand beside the cowboy in this one. Rick S if you offered to back the man then step the f*** up and back the man. Money talks, bullshit walks. Are you talking or walking?

owll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this is like someone at welfare office complaining because they didnt get their free stuff.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Bruce helped my dad with the VA and on top of that is an effing AMAZING human. Period.

I take the bus in Vegas because its cheap and works better than a taxi sometimes. And no parking hassles.

Some of the wealthiest people on earth are just as thrifty.

DionBakasushi

Eternal Challenger
Silver Member
OK folks I have decided to stop being so nice, and I have decided to take Rick S. up on his generous offer if it is a real offer.

What is in italics is from a post # 47 below I have linked here.

“CooCoo Cowboy absolutely won't go.....I have even offered to pay his entry into a Desert Classic Tour event in Phx. Nope....he was afraid he'd have to purchase a bottle of WATER while he was there.

The cheapest SOB on the face of the earth....

A few yrs back he was offering suggestions on how to save money in Vegas....."take a bus across town to Walgreen's where they have souvenir t shirts cheaper...."

Can you imagine being that damn cheap.....? “

So here is the deal if Rick S. is not just not talking trash, and he really wants to pay all my fees for ONE, and Only One DCT EVENT.

I will let him blow his money, as I am sure I would not be able to return enough winnings from that one event to Rick S. to cover his out go.

I would rather see Rich S. make a donation to Operation American Patriot as the money would go to a better cause. But that is Rick S’s choice.

The event would have to be ONE POCKET, it would have to be at Kolby’s but that is the DCT’s normal One Pocket venue, so I see no problem. If Kolby’s was not the venue, than we would work out more details.

BTW Rick S. has a history of posing this “offer” but never sent me any formal PM’s will a formal invitation, or offer.

So I am not sure where Rick S. today. But I am sure one of his buddies will be getting in touch with Rick S. about this post.

Than hopefully Rick S. will explain his offer, any strings attached, if he can wait for the next DCT One Pocket Event, and last get the DCT people to allow all this for reasons I will keep private because I see no reason to air any old dirty laundry. <<<<____That is called CLASS.

Yes I did suggest the Public Bus system in Sin City to go places if you want to move about on a budget, and Wal-Greens as a great place to buy Las Vegas T-shirts to take the folks back home.

Maybe people like Rick S. feel good about paying $25.00 for a $4.00 T-shirt. I would rather pay the $4.00 at Wal-Greens. No money tree in my back yard.

BTW Rick S. has a history of calling me names, I have decided to call him out.

Can not wait to see Rick S’s response, and if it is YES I am going into heavy duty One Hole practice mode. Maybe I could by some struck of luck get in on the prize money.

I have to say , truthfully i may not know Rick S. but straight off the bat he seems to be a douche bag . Heck , sometimes i feel it's people like these that ruin the community for pool with all the meaningless politics .

BTW , i hope he has a shred of dignity left in him and seriously just be a man of his word .

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
If this is a Rick vs Coco thread...

I can say 1st hand that Rick is good people. Although he lives a couple thousand miles away, we cross paths every year -The Open, Mosconi or other.

I've never met Coco, but he sure takes a lot of ribbing. He types some headscratching stuff at times that makes for an easy target, but I think he's got a good heart and means well for pool.

That said, I apparently missed the "Rick's gonna back Coco" thread. I have a bridge for sale on that one.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
A Vegas success story

A man drove to Vegas in a $50,000 car.
He left in a $200,000 bus

My heroes have always been cowboys

TheThaiger

Banned
Bruce helped my dad with the VA and on top of that is an effing AMAZING human. Period.

I take the bus in Vegas because its cheap and works better than a taxi sometimes. And no parking hassles.

Some of the wealthiest people on earth are just as thrifty.

Wasn't it you who was taking enormous amounts of pleasure at my alleged poverty the other day?

Now you appear to be an admirer of thrift. My one dollar case is holding up just fine, with none of the stitching problems that are apparently plaguing other Chinese manufacturers, or so I'm told by those looking to offload their more expensively purchased items in the for sale forum.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
this is like someone at welfare office complaining because they didnt get their free stuff.

I think you are missing the point of my post,

I am flipping tired of Rick S. making comments about some offer that was never offered. Plus his childish name calling.

If there was an formal offer from Rick S. go find the post, point me to it, but as I said I never got no PM of a formal offer, with or with out string attached.

So if you don’t get it, I am tired of Rick S. flapping his yap about the “offer”.

So I want to end this, and if the offer is real, Lets do it, or find out all the string attached, so I can say YES, NO THANKS.

If I say no thank please donate the money to Operation American Patriot, and let them use it to help Veterans who need help in Maricopa County, AZ.

BTW OAP would be happy to take a monetary donation from any one reading this. Check out their web-site they do help Veterans one at a time