Cue with matching break cue

baltimorebill

poolparty
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

This thread has been deleted not just because of a guy like this BOBCO729 playing games but I should have posted more info. If BOBCO729 wants to stop you guys from getting a great deal then I am truly sorry and I will post this somewhere else. I will try again and post a better one with all of the information about these cues when I get back next week. These cues have never been played with they are brand new.

Last edited:

mamono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Pictures are worth a thousand words, and escrow is worth the peace of mind. A description helps a lot too.

Dead Stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bill doesn't know how to get the pictures onto AZ so I am getting the memory card out of his camera and will be posting the pics tomorrow sometime. You don't see a matching set like this from Leon that often. Look out for the pics tomorrow! I can't wait to see them myself.

Dead Stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Pics of Bill's Cues for sale....

Pics of the cue....

Attachments

• Billy's Cues.jpg
    Billy's Cues.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 923
Last edited:

Dead Stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
More pics...

Pics of break cue. I'm not sure whether or not it is a jump/break, maybe Bill or Leon can fill everyone in with a little more info on the cues. I can see that the playing cue has a radial pin and the break cue has a G-10 pin but everyone can see that! LOL

Attachments

• Billy's Cues1.jpg
    Billy's Cues1.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 924

Dead Stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I talked to Bill last night and he said the best way to get in touch with him is through e-mail. He doesn't check the forums all that often but has access to his e-mail more easily.

I think Leon told him it would cost 3500 to produce a set like this again but Bill is looking for best offer.

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
If this thread is to be taken seriously, you need to try & get the $ #'s straightened out.

Nice cues. Good luck w/ the sale.

Last edited:

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Bill won these cues exactly two years ago with a $5 dollar raffle ticket that also included a 2x4 Talisman case. If you want to know the true replacement cost call Leon 410-827-4966
Good luck with your sale."country" Bob

Dead Stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I dont see what's so confusing about the #'s. It clearly says in Bill's initial post that he is taking best offer.

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
323   0   0
It's a tough sell without specs, etc.

Leon is an EXCELLENT cuemaker IMO -- a Great Fellow AZ'er as well. Overall specs may help....best of luck with your sales!

Last edited:

baltimorebill

poolparty
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bobco, thanks for the input. If you are not interested there is no need to comment. It really does not matter how the cues were obtained , a cue is a cue. It is a nice cue and I am offering it to the highest bidder, thats all. It is pretty sad that you have nothing better to do then to try and block the sale of a nice cue. If you like Sly cues so much then maybe you should support the sale of one of his cues instead of trying to turn people away. I do not have a set price on here for it. I am working on trying to get all the specs on here for people.

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If this thread is to be taken seriously, you need to try & get the $ #'s straightened out.

Nice cues. Good luck w/ the sale.

If this thread is to be taken seriously, they need to rethink that $3500 price tag.

Last edited:

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Ditto!!

If this thread is to be taken seriously, they need to rethink that $3500 price tag.

$3,500.00 is at least a thausand higher than Leon's replacement cost for both cues and the Talisman case. That's from the horse's mouth. Stop trying to hit the LOTTERY on a fellow AZer with a raffle ticket. $2,500.00 or best offer wouldn't have insulted our intelligence. Leon makes a great playing cue, i know because i have 6 of them in my collection. Do this sale right and i wish you luck with it. Who ever gets these cues will not be disappointed with Leon's workmanship."country" Bob

dave sutton

Banned
Rating - 92.7%
51   4   0
leon is a great guy. we talked on the phone the other day for 1.5 hours starting at 4:30 am :eek::eek::eek:

im sure he would be flattered to see his cues go for this price. its deff good for his market

Dead Stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
$3,500.00 is at least a thausand higher than Leon's replacement cost for both cues and the Talisman case. That's from the horse's mouth. Stop trying to hit the LOTTERY on a fellow AZer with a raffle ticket. $2,500.00 or best offer wouldn't have insulted our intelligence. Leon makes a great playing cue, i know because i have 6 of them in my collection. Do this sale right and i wish you luck with it. Who ever gets these cues will not be disappointed with Leon's workmanship."country" Bob

What does it matter if he paid $5 for a raffle ticket or bought the cues outright from Leon for 2500, 3500, or 1 brazilion? I don't think that was a very respectful move on your part to mention the fact that he won these cues off a raffle.

What was wrong with him putting what he was told was the replacement value for these cues in his original thread? He didn't say he wanted 3500 for them, he said BEST OFFER.

Even if he wanted 3500 for these SO WHAT? If you aren't interested, please stop highjacking people's threads and move on to something that you MAY be interested in. I know Bill personally and know that he would never try to "pull the wool" over anyone's eyes or try to as you said "hit the lottery" on any fellower AZer.

Anyway, here's a bump to the top for a very nice set of Slys!

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
What does it matter if he paid $5 for a raffle ticket or bought the cues outright from Leon for 2500, 3500, or 1 brazilion? I don't think that was a very respectful move on your part to mention the fact that he won these cues off a raffle.

What was wrong with him putting what he was told was the replacement value for these cues in his original thread? He didn't say he wanted 3500 for them, he said BEST OFFER.

Even if he wanted 3500 for these SO WHAT? If you aren't interested, please stop highjacking people's threads and move on to something that you MAY be interested in. I know Bill personally and know that he would never try to "pull the wool" over anyone's eyes or try to as you said "hit the lottery" on any fellower AZer.

Anyway, here's a bump to the top for a very nice set of Slys!

He wasn't told $3,500.00 by Leon. Maybe Fat Wayne.
Another bump for a nice pair of Sly cues.

KillerBee69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

May not be worth that to some people,but he does make cues in that price range....Maybe some peole just can't appreciate or afford nice cues like that.