Need some help buying a cue

BogeyFree

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think they are really cheap cues for a beginner just to see if they like the game or not.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
nothing says come take my cash like a chrome cue, or is that silver, or gray . . .

I can't see very well.... which also says come take my cash... :grin-square:

tonythetiger583

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have an Action Break/Jump cue, so I did know how they hit ... so I did pick this up as what I thought was kinda neat:

https://manningcues.com/store/Action-Break-Jump-5.html

My friend has the black version, and I think it breaks and jump awesome!. Much better than player's both purex and regular.

It also jumps better than my poison vx4.

I'm heavily considered trading in my poison for one of these.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Hmm, could be the start of a great hustler's cue,,,worked over a bit. Kinda like the old Budweiser cue given a nice shaft and tip.

Advertising "come take my cash", a spider attracting the fly.

I mean, who wouldn't think they might have fish on the line when somebody walked in the hall with a box case and a cue looking like this? Ahhh, but some "fish" are sharks.

tonythetiger583

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmm, could be the start of a great hustler's cue,,,worked over a bit. Kinda like the old Budweiser cue given a nice shaft and tip.

Advertising "come take my cash", a spider attracting the fly.

I mean, who wouldn't think they might have fish on the line when somebody walked in the hall with a box case and a cue looking like this? Ahhh, but some "fish" are sharks.

I thought about buying the revo shaft, just to put on the ugliest decal skull and crossbones butt that schmelke could make me.

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought about buying the revo shaft, just to put on the ugliest decal skull and crossbones butt that schmelke could make me.

yeah that's funny, i thought about putting a Z shaft on a Budweiser cue myself, but i would need to have a cue with that thread so as not to waste the shaft just for a laugh.