Mosconi Cup 2019... Las Vegas...

poolhallbanger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations once again to all the players and staff of the USA Mosconi Team.

Preparation for next year must be begin soon as the Europeans will not soon forget
their epic loss in 2018 and will be preparing to invade and defeat the USA next December. We simply cannot allow this to happen. The USA coaching staff must begin
a fresh evaluation of the players and their strengths and weaknesses. Resting on this
2018 victory is not an option for the Europeans are fiercely competitive. The USA had
an advantage introducing new talent to the mix but that will not be the case next year as
I am sure the Europeans will know what to expect. Lets all give our support and offer
our comments and suggestions to make our USA team invincibile in Las Vegas 2019!

PoolBoy1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The European Team had the better Team. We had the 2 top players in the Tournament. SVB and Woodward. Europe got caught up in hysteria from it's own crowd. Especially Shaw. We need a better prepared Team. From the looks of available talent Europe still has the edge. Not taking anything away from the Americans. They played to Europe's weakness.......emotion. This was the greatest 4 days of pool I ever saw. Pool definitely needs more of this to move on.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Congratulations once again to all the players and staff of the USA Mosconi Team.

Preparation for next year must be begin soon as the Europeans will not soon forget
their epic loss in 2018 and will be preparing to invade and defeat the USA next December. We simply cannot allow this to happen. The USA coaching staff must begin
a fresh evaluation of the players and their strengths and weaknesses. Resting on this
2018 victory is not an option for the Europeans are fiercely competitive. The USA had
an advantage introducing new talent to the mix but that will not be the case next year as
I am sure the Europeans will know what to expect. Lets all give our support and offer
our comments and suggestions to make our USA team invincibile in Las Vegas 2019!

You have a link for this stream?
Or should I say you are in the wrong forum category !!!

This is the place where we post streaming info. Get it ?