Reload this Page Record 3rd quarter!
Page 1 of 3 1 23

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Record 3rd quarter!
Old
  (#1)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Record 3rd quarter! - 10-02-2019, 07:46 AM

50,000 new donors. You go with your crazy batsh!t ideas liberals. You're only growing the support for the POTUS. The public is aware and they're beyond tired of it.

Donald Trump’s Campaign, RNC Raise Record $125 Million in Third Quarter

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign and the Republican National Committee raised $125 million in the third quarter of the year, a presidential fundraising record.

The pro-Trump effort said Tuesday that it has raised more than $308 million in 2019 and has more than $156 million in the bank. Republicans aim to use the fundraising haul to fight off Democrats’ impeachment effort.

Former President Barack Obama and the DNC raised just over $70 million in the third quarter of 2011.

“President Trump has built a juggernaut of a campaign, raising record amounts of money at a record pace,” said Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale.

RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel credited Democratic attacks on Trump for motivating supporters to donate in record numbers.

“We are investing millions on the airwaves and on the ground to hold House Democrats accountable, highlight their obstruction, and take back the House and reelect President Trump in 2020,” she said.

The fundraising announcement comes as the pro-Trump efforts launched their first major advertising campaign of the cycle. Trump’s team aims to devote $1 billion to his reelection.

Last week, as House Democrats launched their impeachment effort, the Trump campaign announced it would spend $8 million to air an ad attacking Democrats for trying to “steal” the 2020 campaign. The RNC said it would spend $2 million attacking Democrats for their support of impeachment.

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#2)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

10-02-2019, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strmanglr scott View Post
50,000 new donors. You go with your crazy batsh!t ideas liberals. You're only growing the support for the POTUS. The public is aware and they're beyond tired of it.

Donald Trump’s Campaign, RNC Raise Record $125 Million in Third Quarter

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign and the Republican National Committee raised $125 million in the third quarter of the year, a presidential fundraising record.

The pro-Trump effort said Tuesday that it has raised more than $308 million in 2019 and has more than $156 million in the bank. Republicans aim to use the fundraising haul to fight off Democrats’ impeachment effort.

Former President Barack Obama and the DNC raised just over $70 million in the third quarter of 2011.

“President Trump has built a juggernaut of a campaign, raising record amounts of money at a record pace,” said Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale.

RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel credited Democratic attacks on Trump for motivating supporters to donate in record numbers.

“We are investing millions on the airwaves and on the ground to hold House Democrats accountable, highlight their obstruction, and take back the House and reelect President Trump in 2020,” she said.

The fundraising announcement comes as the pro-Trump efforts launched their first major advertising campaign of the cycle. Trump’s team aims to devote $1 billion to his reelection.

Last week, as House Democrats launched their impeachment effort, the Trump campaign announced it would spend $8 million to air an ad attacking Democrats for trying to “steal” the 2020 campaign. The RNC said it would spend $2 million attacking Democrats for their support of impeachment.

How many small donors, you know people? What percentage from corporations? They want another huge tax cut and if they give the money they will get one. The first tax cut was because the donors wanted to get paid. I think you've come to realize all that most Americans got were crumbs and they are getting less this year and less the year after. That's how the tax law was written.

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#3)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-02-2019, 07:50 AM

Man that is huge! How's that going to help him when he's in Jail? Who is he going to leave the money to?

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $3.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#4)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

10-02-2019, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly View Post
How many small donors, you know people? What percentage from corporations? They want another huge tax cut and if they give the money they will get one. The first tax cut was because the donors wanted to get paid. I think you realize all that most Americans got were crumbs and they are getting less this year and less the year after. That's how the tax law was written.
I wonder how much facebook & google will be kicking in when fauxahontas gets the nomination...

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#5)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

10-02-2019, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
I wonder how much facebook & google will be kicking in when fauxahontas gets the nomination...
Good question. They will kiss her ass though if she gets elected.

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#6)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

10-02-2019, 08:00 AM

Quote:
How many small donors, you know people? What percentage from corporations? They want another huge tax cut and if they give the money they will get one. The first tax cut was because the donors wanted to get paid. I think you've come to realize all that most Americans got were crumbs and they are getting less this year and less the year after. That's how the tax law was written.
125 million to 70.

As long as the money comes legally I don't care. Re-election is what I care about.

I remember when odumbo said he was gonna save the average American family $2500 a year, I'm pretty sure everyone not only got none of that but actually paid more, a lot more. I know I have.

Old
  (#7)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

10-02-2019, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Good question. They will kiss her ass though if she gets elected.
She won't win.....Trump could beat her running backward. Biden is still the d'rats best bet....since a true moderate is out of the question for the DNC.....so I say again, companies like FB and google wont waste their time & money this go-round.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:

pj
chgo

Old
  (#8)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member

10-02-2019, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
Man that is huge! How's that going to help him when he's in Jail? Who is he going to leave the money to?]
Robin, you got much better odds of being in jail next year. I say that believing you're a law abiding citizen.

You saying what you said can only mean that you believe it which means you're delusional. Or, you don't believe it and you're just a troll. Of course, there's always the chance you're both.

Old
  (#9)
BryanBpool
M.T.F.B.
BryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond repute

10-02-2019, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strmanglr scott View Post
125 million to 70.

As long as the money comes legally I don't care. Re-election is what I care about.

I remember when odumbo said he was gonna save the average American family $2500 a year, I'm pretty sure everyone not only got none of that but actually paid more, a lot more. I know I have.
likewise....

Old
  (#10)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge

10-02-2019, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBpool View Post
likewise....
....chalk me up in that column too.... :-/

Quote:

pj
chgo

Old
  (#11)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

10-02-2019, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
Man that is huge! How's that going to help him when he's in Jail? Who is he going to leave the money to?
Who? Corrupt Bite-em and Son?

dumluk

Old
  (#12)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

10-02-2019, 11:31 AM

Quote:
During the entirety of Obama's eight years, the average American family's income rose roughly $1000.00. During Trump's 2017 thru July 2019 tenure, the average AFI has risen ~ $4100.00, according to what I gather. Crumbs?

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.

Old
  (#13)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

10-02-2019, 11:36 AM

When the fundraising is done jointly between PDJT and the RNC, the max allowed is about $400k a donor.

However, of that ~$400k, only ~$2,700 may be transferred to the president's campaign. That is, the federal limit on a personal donation still applies to the allowable larger joint donation.

So the total sum wildly overstates how much can go to PDJT's own sole usage. Of course, the RNC can direct what it decides toward helping his re-election campaign, but it also has many other races to support (and will).

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#14)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

10-02-2019, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2pac View Post
During the entirety of Obama's eight years, the average American family's income rose roughly $1000.00. During Trump's 2017 thru July 2019 tenure, the average AFI has risen ~ $4100.00, according to what I gather. Crumbs?
Using averages is dispreferred to using the medians.

Because a fabulous increase for the top will skew the averages (which is misleading, and the median will not move falsely in the same way).

Or when you said 'average,' was that really the median? (Fairly sure not, but if so, let me know.)

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#15)
BryanBpool
M.T.F.B.
BryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond repute

10-02-2019, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Using averages is dispreferred to using the medians.

Because a fabulous increase for the top will skew the averages (which is misleading, and the median will not move falsely in the same way).

Or when you said 'average,' was that really the median? (Fairly sure not, but if so, let me know.)
Quote:
The latest data from the Census Bureau monthly surveys tell a different story. Real median household income—the amount earned by those in the very middle—hit $65,084 (in 2019 dollars) for the 12 months ending in July. That’s the highest level ever and a gain of $4,144, or 6.8%, since Mr. Trump took office. By comparison, during 7½ years under President Obama—starting from the end of the recession in June 2009 through January 2017—the median household income rose by only about $1,000.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-...ss-11569786435

Page 1 of 3 1 23

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: