Ebony on Birds Eye for the SBE

Tony Zinzola

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just about done with this one and a bunch of others. I should be all done with all of the inlays by Sunday. If not, the cue won't make it.

This one is getting an Ivory Joint and a White with Green Spec linen wrap. All points in the inlays were hand cut. No colored epoxy is anywhere in the cue. I haven't decided it if will be bumperless or have a bumper yet. Probably will end up being bumperless.

05-04-10-005.jpg

05-04-10-006.jpg

05-04-10-007.jpg

sileighty_guru

5A Grade Wood Pecker
Silver Member
Very nice Tony! you do some of the best hand cut work! love your veneers and always have! got to hit with one of your cues once and it was just right! can't remember the cue number but it was one of your earlier ones that was at jus4fun in Bangor, ME
Keep up the good work!

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
hello tony

that cue is great....i really like the barbell desing;)...cant wait to meet you at sbe...mickey carroll

Tony Zinzola

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that cue is great....i really like the barbell desing;)...cant wait to meet you at sbe...mickey carroll

We expect to arrive late Thursday Mickey. IF you don't see me chasing my daughter around, you can reach me on my cell. The reception isn't the best in there though.

I guess 1PRoscoe won't be there though, so we won't all be able to have a beer together. Apparently somebody has him scared enough that he's staying home.

Last edited:

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
Ebony on Birdseye

Tony, i'll be glad to have a cold 1 with you, but you'll have to come downstairs, booth L32 regards don

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Incredible as ussual tony, cant wait to see it in person. good thing i get in a day early so i get to see it before it goes.

Steve

Tony Zinzola

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Incredible as ussual tony, cant wait to see it in person. good thing i get in a day early so i get to see it before it goes.

Steve

I see you play out of the room that the great Steve Lipsky used to play out of. I'll have his cue at the Expo too. If he doesn't show up to get it, I'm going to set it on fire in the parking lot.

I'll have photos of his in a few days. It's in the middle of being finished. Once it's wrapped, I'll post it up.

Tony Zinzola

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know he drinks that girlie lemonaid. Let's just make sure if we order food, we make sure we get them to put lots of toppings on guys Cheeseburger. I thought he was going to kill the waitress last year because there was lettuce on it.

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanx, i'll be thinking of you two at three am while i'm playing pool and you two are snoring, snuggled next to mommy.

guy

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I see you play out of the room that the great Steve Lipsky used to play out of. I'll have his cue at the Expo too. If he doesn't show up to get it, I'm going to set it on fire in the parking lot.

I'll have photos of his in a few days. It's in the middle of being finished. Once it's wrapped, I'll post it up.

please do, and he doesnt come for the 14.1 challenge and the cue i am going to disown him......

Tony, where is your booth ? cant wait to see more of your work !

Steve

KillerBee69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We expect to arrive late Thursday Mickey. IF you don't see me chasing my daughter around, you can reach me on my cell. The reception isn't the best in there though.

I guess 1PRoscoe won't be there though, so we won't all be able to have a beer together. Apparently somebody has him scared enough that he's staying home.

Now that's funny,I don't care who you are..that's funny!!! We will MISS Ross for sure..... ROTFLMAO!!!

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
warm beer...

i would love to drink beers with you and guy but hopefully the have a warm stout for me....mickey