Ok, I have a game for you

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, how do you like your chances to run 100 balls in 14.1 given ball in hand after every shot? Would you take that bet for $100?

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, how do you like your chances to run 100 balls in 14.1 given ball in hand after every shot? Would you take that bet for $100?

Nah, i dont like mime thats becoz i doubt i have the consistency.

But again, i doubt a decent hundred ball runner would like to take on ur bet as its just too little margin for error.
Somone who can take up ur bet wld prob be a player who can consistently run 6-7 hundred outta 10 in order for them to take up ur challenge.

mnb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
is this proposition something you thought up by yourself or have you seen it offered somewhere?

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it would require making 7 breaks and opening the rack

as bad as i have been missing that shot in practice,i will decline your generous offer

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would take the bet. Maybe I'm a sucker, but you got me. It'd be worth $100 for me to find out. I'll try it at home tonight.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
it would require making 7 breaks and opening the rack

as bad as i have been missing that shot in practice,i will decline your generous offer

But it's BIH, you don't need to get position, you'll put it right in your "wheel house" and smack that rack like nobodies business :)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I will bet on a player doing it...
..if you can't hit the end rail, forget my phone number.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member

it all depends on who's holding the stick. obv. :wink:

for the average azb'er, I think there's a small % of guys who would give it a try since it's just a hundo but I believe the house is gonna win much more than not.

there's gonna be that cluster or tied up ball that wrecks it or one of the breaks that doesn't cooperate.

myself, I wouldn't take it but def would offer it. In fact, I'm thinking about doing it this weekend. :grin:

best,
brian kc

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you get a hand span on an object ball, you do.

Now I get it. I just rattled of a quick hundo on my Diamond during my lunch break. Took me 17 minutes. If I got to start with a break ball I'd be tempted to bet that I can break Mosconi's record this weekend.