High quality pictures of pool players

bicki

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi there

We want to redecorate our pool & snooker club. Therefore, I am looking for high quality pictures of famous pool & snooker players to have them printed on special cardboard to hang them on the wall of our club. I already tried to get in touch with Diana Hoppe but I assume my e-mail has landed in spam.

Does anyone know her username on AZ? or provide some other contact please. Obviously, we would need the picture in digital form and quality as high as possible. The pictures shall be around 40 inch tall to give some perspective.

Players we have in mind are

Shane van Boening (since he even was in our club a couple of years back...)
Earl Strickland
Efren Reyes
Francisco Bustamante
Alex Pagulayan

Snooker:
Ronnie O’Sullivan
Stephen Hendry
Jimmy White

Thanks for your help.
bicki

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi there

We want to redecorate our pool & snooker club. Therefore, I am looking for high quality pictures of famous pool & snooker players to have them printed on special cardboard to hang them on the wall of our club. I already tried to get in touch with Diana Hoppe but I assume my e-mail has landed in spam.

Does anyone know her username on AZ? or provide some other contact please. Obviously, we would need the picture in digital form and quality as high as possible. The pictures shall be around 40 inch tall to give some perspective.

Earl Strickland
Efren Reyes
Francisco Bustamante
Alex Pagulayan

Snooker:
Ronnie O’Sullivan
Stephen Hendry
Jimmy White

Thanks for your help.
bicki

At least for the pool players, you ought to give JCIN, Justin Collett a try. He had some great photos of all of them from the TAR days...

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
steve booth at onepocket.org
take high quality photos at the dcc
i left him a messaqge with your link to your thread
you may want to contact him over there

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
See if you can get some of the photos from the TAR collection.
They had some fantastic shots of Busty, Shane, Alex.... I really liked
Their black and whites... not sure who took them, but may be able to
Get through TAR site (if it's still up)

Td

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi there

Earl Strickland
Efren Reyes
Francisco Bustamante
Alex Pagulayan

Snooker:
Ronnie O’Sullivan
Stephen Hendry
Jimmy White

Thanks for your help.
bicki
You got some great information. If you stil want to get a hold of Diana Hoppe, several of us are friends with her, so if you PM me, I can see what she's up to. (I sent her a note about this thread)

She hasn't been at too many tournaments lately (that I normally saw her in the past).

Freddie

Last edited:

bicki

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A huge thank you to all of you folks!

Exactly what I was looking for is the stuff from 1pocket and JParmentier. Just perfect! If Diana Hoppe somehow could get back to me, I am also open to what she has to offer.

@AlexandruM
your place looks nice! thanks for efforts. I think, I will find what I need from the above guys. Thanks again.

Back in the days, when Justin gave up his TAR studio, I had already contacted him regarding his pictures, but he never got back to me. Anyhow, I did not expect to get the respective ones, since I assumed he has people closer to him that would be interested in those. But it sure was an inspiration for our current redecorating efforts.

Told my board members, AZ is the place to ask for that. And you did not let me down. Thanks guys!
bicki

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
23593629_1890154787680851_260757338456748818_o.jpg

Really amazing the quality of alot of these old pictures

bicki

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am having trouble getting a hold of JPParmentier via FB. Furthermore, I could not find an e-mail address on his website... could anyone provide this please?

Also, I could not establish a contact with Diana Hoppe. Thanks to Conernman she got back to me eventually, but subsequently did not answer back on follow-up.

I honestly dont know what I am doing wrong!? Am I on some sort of a black list for no reason?

thanks for any help.
bicki

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I am having trouble getting a hold of JPParmentier via FB. Furthermore, I could not find an e-mail address on his website... could anyone provide this please?

Also, I could not establish a contact with Diana Hoppe. Thanks to Conernman she got back to me eventually, but subsequently did not answer back on follow-up.

I honestly dont know what I am doing wrong!? Am I on some sort of a black list for no reason?

thanks for any help.
bicki

Nothing wrong....it’s the normal pool world....the way we are.
....it’s kinda like making a game...keep at it til you get your way.

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

thanks for any help.
bicki
Bicki, did JP contact you yet?

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can check with Dave and Loree Jon Hasson at 714-743-3000. Loree Jon has inherited Charley Ursitti's collection of billiard artwork, and they are selling reprints of all the originals. I just purchased a number of b&w prints to add to our poolroom - mainly action photos of legendary hall of fame players like Mosconi, Lassiter, Crane, Caras, Fats, Hoppe, Greenleaf, etc. However, I don't know if he has many prints of the more modern players or the snooker players, but you could check, and I'm sure they'd let you know where you can get them.