Why do EU players throw cue away in celebration?

ikant1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hmmmmm

Its hard to see how disrespectfully can be discussed while talking about someone (9Ball WORLDCHAMPION) might shows up a "bad behaviour" just in relation to what he was confronted with in Mosconi Cup 2017...
Keep your bad thoughts in mind and just send congrats to a worthy Worldchampion

Just my two pence... no need to respond. THX

Oze147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well...I admit, that throwing your cue during celebration maybe not a gentlemanlike behavior, but at least I never saw a European player snap a cue during play.

...but I saw Earl, Sigel and Archer do that. So I guess it is all even, eh?;)

voiceofreason

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They're so used to throwing their guns down in surrender i guess its just second-nature. Maybe. ;)

Apart from Grenada, have you been able to win any of the wars you have been involved in recently?

On your own I mean - not when others help :thumbup:

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Apart from Grenada, have you been able to win any of the wars you have been involved in recently?

Since Grenada has there been a war between just two countries? Any two without world intereference, I mean help?

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

"Able"?... You'd better f'n believe it.

We do ok considering that we fight with both hands tied behind our back.

"Help" isn't the right word... Diplomacy and stuff, know what I mean?

orion21

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PEOPLE dying in wars ... children starving ... cancer taking lives everyday & some of you are worried about a youth throwing a cue and jumping on a table ... Really !!!... Sad to me but that's life .... Nuff Said

dude - every damn post here could be boiled down to "first world problems". Get over it. How many cancer forums u on?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Well...I admit, that throwing your cue during celebration maybe not a gentlemanlike behavior, but at least I never saw a European player snap a cue during play.

I’ve seen a Szamboti snapped over a $50 one-pocket game....:eek:
...a top of the line Joss over a $5 one pocket game.....:eek:
...probably a dozen more over relatively small money....:eek:
...I know a good player who breaks his cue when he loses at poker....:confused:

I can smile when a player throws his cue in celebration.....:joyful:

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PEOPLE dying in wars ... children starving ... cancer taking lives everyday & some of you are worried about a youth throwing a cue and jumping on a table ... Really !!!... Sad to me but that's life .... Nuff Said
With all that going on and here you are on a pool forum, sad!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

We are frail human beings....we can’t carry the world’s troubles on our shoulders 24/7...
...every time we do anything, somewhere somebody is molesting a child or torturing an
Innocent person....

...we still need the freedom to laugh at a joke or threaten to quit pool for life....
...’cause we missed a hanger...:crying:

We need to take time out for first world problems sometimes.

There’s a time for everything...a mere mortal is not a Deity

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They're so used to throwing their guns down in surrender i guess its just second-nature. Maybe. ;)

Are we still talking about pool?

Lol..... if they had been as dangerous in war as they have been in billiards..... well, history would have been much different fo sho....

You may have a point!!!!!!!!!

hitman22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are frail human beings....we can’t carry the world’s troubles on our shoulders 24/7...
...every time we do anything, somewhere somebody is molesting a child or torturing an
Innocent person....

...we still need the freedom to laugh at a joke or threaten to quit pool for life....
...’cause we missed a hanger...:crying:

We need to take time out for first world problems sometimes.

There’s a time for everything...a mere mortal is not a Deity

Nice..I Like it...

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When Earl ran those Racks at CJ's in Dallas to win the $1,00,000 he got so excited he snapped his cue in half lol

Good to see the players show emotion after a huge win in my opinion

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mic drop.:D:D:thumbup:

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, those real surrender monkeys at the Battles of Verdun and the Somme. They just gave in and ran away for home.

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well

A little trip down memory lane will show England was very good at war. Their SAS Teams are as good as it gets. Estimates are it took about 200 million lives to build the British Empire, the one the "sun never sets on".

They were all about commerce and enriching the Crown, no matter who it killed.

Filler is a kid and a great 9 Baller. What the heck will he be like when he is 25?

I'm not a cue thrower, but if he wants to be on Team Europe he will fit right in.

WinnerBreaks

Registered

No. Not at all since prior to your post no one mentioned it.