How much do custom joint protectors cost??

triley41395

You'll shoot your eye out
Silver Member
How much do JP that match your cues cost.I ask because I am concidering getting them for my cues and wondered what the top end of the price range is.I have seen some that I wonderded if they sold their house for.Are the really nice ones expensive or do they just look expensive?

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
How much do JP that match your cues cost.I ask because I am concidering getting them for my cues and wondered what the top end of the price range is.I have seen some that I wonderded if they sold their house for.Are the really nice ones expensive or do they just look expensive?

Prices are based upon the materials used, and the design that must be duplicated to match the joint and shaft collars of your cues. The price will also vary from location to location and it can greatly differ depending upon who makes them.

Partner, I hope this gives you a clear picture, because without more information no one can clearly answer your question.

Take Care

Rich93

A Small Time Charlie
Silver Member
I had some custom made by Jacoby for my Schuler. I asked for plain cocobolo but specified the length so that the cue would fit properly in my case (for example, 2 inches long for the shaft protectors). The charge was $30 for each protector and they turned out great.

triley41395

You'll shoot your eye out
Silver Member
Yea I guess I should have been more descriptive of what I was interested in having made.I am wanting them to match the inlay on the cues.I'll post a couple pics and maybe they will help.I am baisicly wanting them to look just like the butt.

Attachments

• j.jpg
    j.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 140
  • Picture 1104.jpg
    Picture 1104.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

Snookered007

Ticky Tricky
Silver Member
I would shoot Jim Baxter a PM. He would be a good person to start with. He made a set for me that i am very happy with.