When you're not playing Pool, what do you do?

BrandyWine

Mike's Better Half
Silver Member
I'm a career counselor at an insane asylum.
......and I believe that.:p

I used to travel, hike, ride (passanger) motorcycle, horseback riding, church, swimming, mountains, waterfalls, lunch with friends, meet with friends dinner or club, Lake Lanier boating, little rafting/canoe, dog park, malls and much more. Like the outdoors and being active.

hmmmm....now I live in AZ....Kids 24/7
making new friends now...slowly. Scrapbooking once a month, volunteer at the school, computer games. Still like to play pool with Mike when we can get away. :)

Last edited:

shinyballs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heh,

don't you mean "World of Warcraft, read, fiction and non-fiction, World of Warcraft, help the wife making wedding supplies, World of Warcraft, pet the cats, World of Warcraft, surf the Net, World of Warcraft...

just kiddin :woot:

Ha ha, anyone who plays World of Warcraft can certainly relate! Maintaining your pool game and playing WOW certainly don't mix. Two of the best time wasters there are!

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
I'll never work again

I just retired after 28 years as a Dallas Police Officer. As a Officer, I have seen just about everything. I have also been involved in three gun battles over my career and served in the Army in the early 70's. I have plenty of things to do around the house and property to keep up with. I mainly love to play pool and enjoy Life, Family & Friends.

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
I work, do chores, fish, relax, check this site, watch pool and think about pool.

When I first became addicted to this game (before CueTable) I would sit there with pad and pencil diagramming random racks and how I would solve the puzzle. I now do it all in my head. I'd imagine eventually I can even imagine the break in my head, but I haven't gotten that far into my addiction yet.

Jesse

Registered
I play poker online full time and take photos. (can view 'em at http://photo.sejje.net/ )

I also do little bits of this and that mentioned above. I have a mustang (just one), I do some coding (not c, mostly web stuff/a little python), live on a great bass-fishing lake, and have been getting in shape (jogging/lifting) lately.

No women holding me back.

sk8ordie

HTTR!
Silver Member
I love sk8ing, I try to go out skateboarding once and awhile but I'm getting to old to recover from the falls onto cement..lol, I also love to (try) surf when the water temp. is up. I used to race and tinker with nitro R/C cars but it was already more expensive than billiards and the gas and economy took me away from that hobby, for now. Other than that I work and read threads on the best billiard forum around...AZBilliards.com:thumbup:

mamono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine is probably the least spectacular compared to everyone else's... I read novels, study Cisco networking, and play with my nephew and niece.

Alainna.jpg

Michael.jpg

Last edited:

Mowem down

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What!!!!Theres life outside the doors....LOL

7 and 8 year old boys...need I say more..Yea I need a bigger stick LOL...

Its spring in Washington so the saying goes...Mow, Mow, Mow, Stop, Stop, Stop, No, No, No..

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member

Did anyone else notice the gal wearing a "brass knuckles" necklass in the first vid??? Think I'd be careful around her!

I'm retired...means that other than pool, I do pretty much whatever the hell I want to. as long as my wife says it's okay. :embarrassed2:

LA toolman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watch out

Hey JoeyA
When I 'm not Playin, I'm thinkin of bein the LA AZB King.Watch out.
Eh EH EH!!

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Louisiana AZB KING

Hey JoeyA
When I 'm not Playin, I'm thinkin of bein the LA AZB King.Watch out.
Eh EH EH!!

I knew sooner or later, someone from Louisiana who posted on AZ Billiards, somehow would stand up on their two hind legs and challenge me for the LA AZB KING throne. :D

I really thought it was going to be Bill Brasky but you resemble him in a lot of ways. :thumbup:

JoeyA

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Wow, those video links were cool. I really enjoyed the first one with the cajun music. Man, oh, man, do those crawfish look delicious! I saw you, JoeyA, in the first video, I think. ;)

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
Watch pool,
Read about pool. (fiction and nonfiction)
Play with my dogs
Read pool magazines
Play with my dogs
Attend pool tourneys
Play with my dogs
Fight with my wife about me spending too much time ON pool
Hang out in the local pro shop and drink and talk pool.

I guess yall get the point. I do read and golf occastionally but thats like once or twice a year. The great thing about pool is theres always something new, it never gets stale. Between the gambling, the tournaments, the hot waitresses and the leagues and of course AZ theres plenty too do.

Last edited:

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
travel and ride

I like to travel and I just started ridding trails on the
three wheeler like my avatar