Any interest in 1 year old Mid America Pro So Cal

cnyncrvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As the title states, If I sell it I will only sell it locally in the southern california area as I have ZERO desire to pack and ship this. Purchased in september of 2017

My total cost from Todd was 1526 shipped, that was for the Pro Lathe with large bore headstock, and radius turner. I also added some carbide insert tooling.

Has maybe 3 hours of use on it total.

I guess I would probably want around 1250 for it but may be willing to negotiate a LITTLE on the price. Let me know if anyone in So cal is interested.

str8eight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you don't get any interest locally you may want to consider shipping. I just shipped a taig lathe and it cost me around $75. Not too bad.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

cnyncrvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just adding some pictures

Attachments

• IMG_0601.jpg
    IMG_0601.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 965
  • IMG_0602.jpg
    IMG_0602.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 925
  • IMG_0603.jpg
    IMG_0603.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 928
  • IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0604.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 934
  • IMG_0605.jpg
    IMG_0605.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 920

cnyncrvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Final pictures

Attachments

• IMG_0606.jpg
    IMG_0606.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 927
  • IMG_0607.jpg
    IMG_0607.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 921
  • Lathe Invoice.JPG
    Lathe Invoice.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 921

cnyncrvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you don't get any interest locally you may want to consider shipping. I just shipped a taig lathe and it cost me around $75. Not too bad.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Part of why I wont ship is that paypal is the standard by which people transfer money, I shut down both my personal and business paypal accounts a few years back now after having been scammed on ebay as both a buy and seller on a few occasions and having paypal not do anything to help me either get my money or product returned, refunded, or made whole

cnyncrvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do not use or have a paypal account any longer, I closed them both after multiple issues with the company

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can still purchase this if you like and pickup for the $1000 price. I will be back in town this week.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

cnyncrvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can still purchase this if you like and pickup for the $1000 price. I will be back in town this week.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

The price of 1k was only for that sunday and monday if it was picked up on those two days.