I'm Back

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Well, where have you been. We been worried sick. Thought maybe you had fallen in with the wrong crowd, or something. :smile:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi All,

Some of you may not know me and some of you do. Either way I am back and excited to be here. Hope to see all my old friends and make some new ones. See ya'll around

Brady

glad your back. hope everything comes right for you, glad to see you here.

best

eric:):)

8ballEinstein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome back!

You actually want to hang out with us pool degenerates again? Well, OK.

Since you left, we learned a lot about a Touch of Inside (TOI). There might have been some other things too. I just can't remember them all.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Welcome back! That was a long dry spell - you missed a lot of good stuff.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you still have your dogs? How many do you have now?

My Sammy Boy passed away last April, and we have a new boy, named Mickey. Here's his puppy pic the first day he came into our lives. He's a year old and weighs 90 pounds today. :cool:

Attachments

• Mickey 042612-1.JPG
    Mickey 042612-1.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 688

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Where have you been? I heard a rumor, but I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where have you been? I heard a rumor, but I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Hi E. I don't need the benefit of the doubt from anyone although I appreciate it. For the last 3 years I had been paying for a mistake that was made in my much younger years. I was in prison from the beginning of 2010 until the end of 2012. I have now fulfilled my duties to the state and am again a free man. It feels good and nothing anybody says or does can change that. I hope you have a great day.

leehayes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi E. I don't need the benefit of the doubt from anyone although I appreciate it. For the last 3 years I had been paying for a mistake that was made in my much younger years. I was in prison from the beginning of 2010 until the end of 2012. I have now fulfilled my duties to the state and am again a free man. It feels good and nothing anybody says or does can change that. I hope you have a great day.

Good to have you back.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you still have your dogs? How many do you have now?

My Sammy Boy passed away last April, and we have a new boy, named Mickey. Here's his puppy pic the first day he came into our lives. He's a year old and weighs 90 pounds today. :cool:

I don't have any of my dogs anymore. I am in the process of starting a brand new life and look forward to getting more dogs in the future.

Reactions: JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't have any of my dogs anymore. I am in the process of starting a brand new life and look forward to getting more dogs in the future.

Good to see you back, Brady. May the coming days shine brightly for you.

Welcome back, and keep on posting. The forum is a better place with you here. Best to you! :)