Has anyone seen or had dealing with this idiot?

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
This guy is a complete moron. Check out his website...

www.billiardgenius.com

I was shown the site by the 1st idiot you see on the screen after he replied (very rudely I might add) to a question regarding a cue he has listed on ebay. It seems I'm not the only one that has received a rude reply from this jackass. If you look at his listings he has cheap Chinese POS cues listed for WAY too much money and claiming they are "vintage" or some other non-truth to try and scam some unsuspecting buyer.

He has one of those production line Helmstetter Balabushkas and this is what he wrote that I questioned him on...

"Valued cue experts have predicted the SLE Balabushka limited "100" series to "skyrocket" in value to as much as $10,000.00 plus by 2020." WHAT? LOL!

I asked him to qualify the statement and report who the "valued cue experts" were.

How does ebay let sellers just outright lie to potential buyers like this guy does?

Here's a link to the auction and you can see his other listings as well. Be sure and check out his completed listings to see a "rare" billiard themed leather jacket for $5K. ROFLMAO!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-pool-c...600051?hash=item33aed61df3:g:vzEAAOSwYaFWe1UF

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
That was pretty lame, but hilarious. Who the heck shows off their skills with single cuts of himself shooting straight in shots and getting out of line. Oh I'm sorry, he's just hiding his speed, he is a genius after all.

Any AZers near Bowling Green who can find these clowns and clean them out?

RFranklin

Ready, fire...aim
Silver Member
Banger

Wish I lived closer to Kentucky........ Well maybe not. That one guy has money in TWO banks. Holy crap!

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
He doesn't care how good you play, he doesn't care how much money you've got, he doesn't care if you are a world champion, 'CAUSE HE'S NOT PLAYING YOU!!

poolnoob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was pretty lame, but hilarious. Who the heck shows off their skills with single cuts of himself shooting straight in shots and getting out of line. Oh I'm sorry, he's just hiding his speed, he is a genius after all.

Any AZers near Bowling Green who can find these clowns and clean them out?

But didn't you notice he doesn't miss? too good for me to play him in his home room, maybe if he comes to me i'd consider playing him some cheap sets.

Colormegone2002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I happen to live very close to Bowling Green., Im going to see if this guy wants to

meet me wit a couple of these "rare cues".

M.G.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
... and now he's getting an audience :(
Obviously he's drunk (or else he would've not been able to shoot this dumb video) and his stroke and countenance are careless.

But he's pulling (psychologically) at the right targets for cleaning them out. So be it.
I'd say, go to the room and NOT play him and kill his game by deterring everyone coming in.

Cheers!

Last edited:

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
We can make fun of him all we want, but that shot he made at 2:09 was pretty awesome.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come on now, what could go wrong,

He goes by the name "Bestbathtubfinish." (Makes you wonder what else he's spewing, what's the jizz he finishes with?)

He's got a Les Paul Guitar for sale as well, so what if you can buy a new one for less, it's an Epiphone, made by Gibson of course.