IMG_14451.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 772
  • IMG_14441.jpg
    IMG_14441.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 758

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I almost think (not seriously) that Paul Mottey and James White should have made a few ugly cues in their careers so you could say you have one of the good ones. I don't recall ever seeing one of their cues that I didn't want to own. I also don't recall playing with one that didn't make me want it even more.

Nice pictures of some beautiful cues. Thanks for posting.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I almost think (not seriously) that Paul Mottey and James White should have made a few ugly cues in their careers so you could say you have one of the good ones. I don't recall ever seeing one of their cues that I didn't want to own. I also don't recall playing with one that didn't make me want it even more.

I absolutely agree, they had a very tasteful style. I have photos of a few JMWs but they won't attach

robertno1pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Motteys

If they did make any ugly cues, those cues are buried in a cement block where three rivers meet.

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
The one cue I regret selling is one like the bottom cue in the top picture. It had blue and natural veneers with a solid ivory jointnand a light brown lizard wrap. I want it back if anyone is selling.

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
I have a special place in my heart for Mottey/White cues. I sold my JMW but was fortunate enough to buy it back!

e93b1f586d90af383857a03edd009082.jpg

0b3c9031a339e5ce534639864aa744ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a special place in my heart for Mottey/White cues. I sold my JMW but was fortunate enough to buy it back!

e93b1f586d90af383857a03edd009082.jpg

0b3c9031a339e5ce534639864aa744ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a beautiful cue....i,m now a huge VIGUS fan,thanks to you! I have a 6 veneer,ebony on ebony bridge point full splice( blue,whit,blue,steel blue,grey,natural veneers with ebony forearm,white joint,and same veneers dased ringwork!!) ....if theres a nicer player out there,i haven,t seen it! And its also a 60 inch cue,zan hybrid max tips on both shafts( 1 shaft is his old"ugly" shafts with the real dense darker wood,12.75 mm tips) i wish i knew how to post pictures.bought a 2/4 rusty melton with 2 tone tooled leather envelope case to put it in. Hope you are well.