Send Team USA to White House!`

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
The other thing to think about is, do the players want the "press" digging around in their lives?

Anybody that gets invited and likes Trump has the risk of having their lives destroyed.

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fear not my brothers...

I am more then willing to accept an invitation to the White House for the sake of pool.

If some one wants to attack me for that they can have at it. The world is full of cowards that hurt others with their cowardly acts. Unfortunately they are protected under the same wonderful Constitution as me. Can't let the whining dip sticks control your life.

All five of our players appeared to be pro USA. So am I in a big way. I have not given up hope they go to the White House.

Go Team USA!

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The other thing to think about is, do the players want the "press" digging around in their lives?
Anybody that gets invited and likes Trump has the risk of having their lives destroyed.
A very astute observation by you, sir.
It would be great for the game of pool to see the team invited to the White House for dinner and public recognition.
It's a rotten shame that the "press" and mainstream media has become a vessel for politicizing just about everything.
I'd love to see the results of some outside party digging into the lives of the sanctimonius media people to find out exactly what they may be hiding as they go about telling everyone else how to live their lives.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I really don't think pool players will have much to sweat as far as being outed in any way. No one in the press will have a clue who they are or what they do. It would be like watching that old show "What's My Line".

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I really don't think pool players will have much to sweat as far as being outed in any way. No one in the press will have a clue who they are or what they do. It would be like watching that old show "What's My Line".

Never underestimate how scummy the news is.

orion21

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You missed the point of that post entirely

The point was clear - it would ruin the win for you - super sorry that your feelings would be hurt by him congratulating the team. You missed the point of my post. Trump could give to sh*ts about pool and still congratulate the team and get them visibility and it might be good for the game.

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Do you see where the 24 year old student held up a sign on College game day that said "Busch Light Supply Needs Replenished" with his Venmo username? Donations poured in and he raised over a million dollars and decided to donate it to a hospital in Iowa.

Anheuser-Busch said it would match it.

An Iowa reporter dug up racist tweets that this fella made when he was 16 and it was all over. AB still donated 350k but the guy was publicly shamed.

I wouldn't be surprised at anything the press does.

I would love to see the team get invited.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you see where the 24 year old student held up a sign on College game day that said "Busch Light Supply Needs Replenished" with his Venmo username? Donations poured in and he raised over a million dollars and decided to donate it to a hospital in Iowa.

Anheuser-Busch said it would match it.

An Iowa reporter dug up racist tweets that this fella made when he was 16 and it was all over. AB still donated 350k but the guy was publicly shamed.

I wouldn't be surprised at anything the press does.

I would love to see the team get invited.

Can't blame the press for him being an idiot.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Trump wearing a Team USA shirt and a "Make Pool Great Again" cap would be a great boost for our game. You mean this hasn't happened yet?

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
The point was clear - it would ruin the win for you - super sorry that your feelings would be hurt by him congratulating the team. You missed the point of my post. Trump could give to sh*ts about pool and still congratulate the team and get them visibility and it might be good for the game.

Are you stupid? I'm not the one who posted it would ruin the win.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Do you think every president who ever had any winning team to the whitehouse actually supported that team or that sport? Thats not the point. The point is to spotlight the winning team on a national level, especially if they have won an international event. It's part of the job.

So tired of politics. That has ZERO to do with what were trying to do here.

Here's your first post when you have no reading comprehension.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He wasnt an idiot, go back and find the story.

He did nothing wrong

I'm way too lazy for that...if he did spew racist filth on twitter, which was said here, then he's a fool. Right? if he didn't and the press blew something up out of context then that's a different story and I take it back.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I'm way too lazy for that...if he did spew racist filth on twitter, which was said here, then he's a fool. Right? if he didn't and the press blew something up out of context then that's a different story and I take it back.

Was nothing like that, he posted something that was said on a TV show - Tosh.O I think.

So whoever said he spewed racist stuff is wrong. He did say stuff, but it was regarding the tv show.

Good news is, the reporter had some racist posts and lost his job.

Last edited:

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was nothing like that, he posted something that was said on a TV show - Tosh.O I think.

So whoever said he spewed racist stuff is wrong. He did say stuff, but it was regarding the tv show.

No shit...that's crazy. Tosh.O is funny as hell. If he quoted Antony Jeselnik then I'm sure he offended someone. That guy is a freaking riot and the most politicly incorrect person on the planet.

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Yes, this was awesome. Someone dug up actual crazy sh!t on the reporter and he got it. How stupid can you be?

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank god they didn’t have social media when I was young. Or cell phones with a camera.

MickeyMantle

Mickey Mantle #7
I'm thinking politically, but still it might mean some good advertisement for the game. Sure that the opportunity and photo ops, would provide some "hustle" for someone at the WH.