APA - Vegas

stumpie71

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking forward to it. Should be a great time. Would like some suggestions on a really good steak house along the line of Ruth's Chris or better.

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
My team won cities but i cant go. Work.

Sucks for me and my team. Our team was built to carry two 7s and a bunch of lower players. My absence will chop one of the teams legs off. no good :frown:

mikefeiman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking forward to it. Should be a great time. Would like some suggestions on a really good steak house along the line of Ruth's Chris or better.

Craftsteak over at the MGM is unreal (really spendy though). If you go there, save some room for the Monkey Bread for dessert. If you're looking for something a bit more affordable, the steak house over at Circus Circus is actually pretty decent too.

cowboy395

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steaks

Dont know the name, but the steak house at New York New York has some GREAT aged beef. The Cortez room at Gold Coast has the best Prime Rib.

Wheeljack

You Know It!
Silver Member
I'm looking very forward to it! I will be there for 9-Ball, Aug. 17-22.

I can't wait to see the 2's that play like 6's and the 6's that deliver 4-5 pack runnouts that I've been hearing about!

The last time I was in Vegas the Sahara was still around. It will be like a whole new city to me. Really looking forward to the trip.

JDB

Idiot Savant
Silver Member
Looking forward to it. I will be there from Aug 21 - 24th playing in Masters.

Casual Observer

Viva... yeah whatever
Silver Member

As Mike said, The Steak House (which is also the name) at Circus Circus is surprisingly (given how crappy the hotel is) good.
I've eaten their many times. I even use it as a place to entertain biz folks when we don't want to leave that end of the strip.

scratchs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The Claim Jumper is a nice place..a couple of top name chefs have resturant in some of the resorts as well..:smile:

rope_one

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be there for 9 ball. I hope to see these 2's that play like 6's and 6's that run 4 packs. My 4th trip out for team or singles and I haven't seen it yet, but it has to be there since I hear about it on AZ. Must be the 40 or so matches I have seen have all been the exception to the rule.

sk8ordie

HTTR!
Silver Member
My team won cities but i cant go. Work.

Sucks for me and my team. Our team was built to carry two 7s and a bunch of lower players. My absence will chop one of the teams legs off. no good :frown:

I'm with ya, lol. My team finally won cities for the first time ever but, it was go to Vegas or get my son for the summer. I choose my son, leaving Austin TX now and headed back to Myrtle Beach now. Maybe next year. I'm their sl 7 too.

stumpie71

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Craftsteak over at the MGM is unreal (really spendy though). If you go there, save some room for the Monkey Bread for dessert. If you're looking for something a bit more affordable, the steak house over at Circus Circus is actually pretty decent too.

Was thinking of Craftsteak. I just made reservations at Delmonco's in the Palazzo but might try Craftsteak when I get back on Weds. The steak house at Circus is good but I've had that and figured we would try something different. Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

Brozif

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone excited about the APA NTC coming up?

The hookers are most friendly at the Riviera.

Kim

I forget what this thread is about. These are all great threads on their own, but they do go very well together!

The APA tournament is a great time! It's great to meet new people and see the difference in skill levels from different parts of the country.

Steak? Only had one at Circus Circus, and it was pretty good. I'm sure there's better ones out there, but I don't go to Vegas looking forward to steak! I get a steak made my way every time I grill and it's fantastic!

The hookers are friendlier at the Riviera, but that's because they've been there since the grand opening and have to be extra nice to make money!