Are you getting a new Cue, Case, or both for Christmas?

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If so I think that is the perfect gift for a pool player. Cue and Case are the tools of a pool player. A gift like that should make any pool player very happy. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Regards,
Lock N Load.

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
always one tv away

Well I really want a John Barton Flowers tribute case BUT it seems when I take care of the bills ,food ,and other peoples gifts I am always one tv repair short .However December is always a good month for service so who knows I may end up with one yet .Plus Lock as you always tell me I got enough to sell on Ebay to cover me for a year .:grin: I added a picture and I want the 3x6 just in case Santa reads this
flowers.jpg

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I really want a John Barton Flowers tribute case BUT it seems when I take care of the bills ,food ,and other peoples gifts I am always one tv repair short .However December is always a good month for service so who knows I may end up with one yet .Plus Lock as you always tell me I got enough to sell on Ebay to cover me for a year .:grin: I added a picture and I want the 3x6 just in case Santa reads this
View attachment 205675

Just to help out if Santa is reading......Mr.VMAX has a good price on the one you want :)

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=251364

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Hussa :)

Ordered a Dennis Swift Case- and 2 shafts :eek:)
Hope the shafts will also come before x-mas. Case hopefully will arrive tomorrow or friday :)

bakermaker

Recreational Player
Silver Member
New Christmas Case

I got a new J Flowers tribute case! I hardly ever buy new pool gear so I am super excited about it. My poor ol' Instroke was falling apart.

jflowers.jpg

Last edited:

West Point 1987

On the Hill, Out of Gas
Silver Member
Bought myself a Gulyassy SPTX shaft for my Carolina Custom...it's 30 inches with a Kamui Black Soft. Can't wait...

A J.Flowers tribute case (3x6/7) is on my VERY short list, too, but I'm gonna need some time to sneak up on the 'ole lady with that request....

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awe! West Point, cut it out!

Bought myself a Gulyassy SPTX shaft for my Carolina Custom...it's 30 inches with a Kamui Black Soft. Can't wait...

A J.Flowers tribute case (3x6/7) is on my VERY short list, too, but I'm gonna need some time to sneak up on the 'ole lady with that request....

You bringing tears to my eyes! I want one too! Shame on it all!!!! You are the Man West Point!!
Regards,
Lock N Load.

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All I want for Hanukahh is my Two...

old growth shafts on an LP Custom hoppe with Jim Baxter JPs :) Oh yeah! and a John Barton Prototype custom case to put it in! I hear all are going to be ready in time for the holidays this year!

Glad I was good this year!

Happy Holidays! and I hope more Azer's are getting hooked up!

Kevin

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ratta! What about your buddy Lock N Load?

Hussa :)

Ordered a Dennis Swift Case- and 2 shafts :eek:)
Hope the shafts will also come before x-mas. Case hopefully will arrive tomorrow or friday :)

Now you have me wanting one too!! Poor Lock N Load, no Cue for Christmas... Thanks a lot, Ratta!
Regards,
Lock N Load.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I did the new break cue and new case last year for Christmas, no new pool toys for me this year.

Although there was the nice custom chalk holders that someone here is selling.... Hmmmmmm....

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
i was lucky Enough too get a Jack Justis case recently an i love it its the best case anyone could ask for an i also will be getting a MoJo Custom cue mid December that is my christmas presents lol

hope everyone has a great merry christmas

AZ Horse

GodBless

Antfarm

PRAGMATIC PONTIFICATOR
Silver Member
Hopefully my new King Custom case gets here before Christmas (it's in the mail).

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=3337608#post3337608

And, I just ordered an new Varney Hustler made entirely out of the old growth Lakewood Curly Maple. Should play like a monster Stradivarius!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Much love to you and yours.

Forgot to mention that I picked up an unplayed beautiful Tim Scruggs earlier in the year that my girlfriend said was my Christmas gift. Forgot it because I haven't even seen it....to much ivory to be shipped overseas. It's safely in a new Justis case at my buddies house.

r,

Greg

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I just got a Ted Harris cocobolo cue for myself for Christmas. I have a PowerOnePocket dvd on the way, I have Jimmy Reid's series on the way, and Karen got me satellite service so I can watch the Filipino Big Time Billiards series and anything else pool related that's broadcast in the Philippines.

I asked for a week with Efren but that will have to wait for some Christmas/Birthday in the future and for several planets to line up.

Edit: Roy at www.indyq.com is still having a bunch of sales for anyone who wants to get something new, like a JB case, for Christmas, or for any reason...... As well you can check out www.cuesight.com for a bunch of holiday specials!!!

Last edited:

Wolven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Waiting for my Denali breaker. Shipped Nov 18th and still in transit, hope it gets here soon.

janaka

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I picked up the 2nd SE cue in my signature for my wife and had mr Baxter make her some AWESOME joint protectors for it. I then traded my Blak2-2 for a Jacoby cue.

Lots of goodies in this household. :)

I'm hoping my billiards room will be done by Mid-January too!