Keith at US Open 9 Ball

Bucko

Registered
Keith,

Congratulations on 3rd place in the US Open 9 Ball! I have taped you playing Parica both times and Jeremy Jones. You played some fabulous pool, making difficult shots and playing great position. You certainly get the crowd on your side. A few times the pressure must have gotten to you, though, or else you may have won 1st.

Bucko

Keith McCready

Pro Player
Bucko said:
Congratulations on 3rd place in the US Open 9 Ball! I have taped you playing Parica both times and Jeremy Jones. You played some fabulous pool, making difficult shots and playing great position. You certainly get the crowd on your side. A few times the pressure must have gotten to you, though, or else you may have won 1st.

Thanks for your kind words, Bucko. I got to tell you, it was an out-of-body experience for me, especially when I saw my friends seated in the audience rooting for me. It really meant a lot, and it is something I will never forget.

The only pressure I felt in the finals that Sunday was in my gut. I got food poisoning from some food that went bad in my hotel room because of the power outage. I weathered the storm, though, and I feel pretty good making it as far as I did.

Jeremy played some good pool and managed to keep his momentum going during the hard times caused by that hurricane, as did my friend Jose. I am pleased with the way I played before that Sunday, and, hey, I'll be back. You never know when an Earthquake will strike. ;)

Attachments

• jeremy.jpg
    jeremy.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 343

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey earthquake

Hey heith. Whats up. have not seen to much of you lately Was hoping to catch a glimpse of you in quincy or in connecticut. So when you coming out of hiding. How is Jen doing. Tell her cueball1950 said hi. I know you will be in rochester in the spring. Are you and Jen going to DCC in january. Maybe we can hook up and i will take you and Jen to dinner. But i simply cannot wait that long for a jolt from the Earthquake. Somebody has to shake up the Joss tour..lol keep smooth stroking it. Cuz you are da man.................................................mike

Bucko

Registered
Hi Keith,

Thanks for the picture of you and Jeremy. Sorry to hear that you had some bad food; that will certainly affect your game. Eat good food next year and win! Many, many people are looking forward to seeing you there again next year. Good luck, Earthquake.

Bucko