Ding Dong Daddy's

jjinfla

Banned
I see that Bert has moved and opened up a poolroom and Masters Training Academy. Anybody seen it yet? How is it?

jjinfla said:
I see that Bert has moved and opened up a poolroom and Masters Training Academy. Anybody seen it yet? How is it?

I like Bert, have talked to him a lot, he's funny and very interesting. My favorites, youse gotta stop shootin does balls into does side pockets or youse is gonna be a regular diner at da Mcdonalds dumpster.

Youse keep shooting dat game ball into does side pockets youse is doooooooooomed.

He makes a 9 ball, ding dong daddy. Bert, Fast loves ya. I own every one of his tapes, he has put together some very effective teaching tools.

Any body got any more great Bert quotes, put em up. :D

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
I got a lot of his tapes and i used to let my wife listen in. He's got a personality similar to my brother's, but moreso. I met him a few months ago when he was back in the Chicago area. Had a few drinks with him and a longtime friend of his. He definitely can tell some stories. I ended up buying a Widowmaker cue from him that I am quite pleased with. I hope he does well at his new location. Dennis

bert

dmgwalsh said:
I got a lot of his tapes and i used to let my wife listen in. He's got a personality similar to my brother's, but moreso. I met him a few months ago when he was back in the Chicago area. Had a few drinks with him and a longtime friend of his. He definitely can tell some stories. I ended up buying a Widowmaker cue from him that I am quite pleased with. I hope he does well at his new location. Dennis

How can you not love the guy, he just eats you alive with his enthusiasm. :D

Bucko

Registered
Ho Dog!
Be very still inside.
The key to pool is maximum shots.
You got to start out powerful in this game.
Feels good to draw the ball, it's impressive, the girls like it, it doesn't always get the money.