J&J America Experiences

andrewnormore

Registered
Hello Everyone,

Just wantred to know if anybody can share some experiences relating to purchases with J&J America. I am from Canada and only know of their website, which is not top notch by any means.

I am close to making a purchase through them and I just want to be sure that they are a legitimate company with service as good as the deals they offer.

Thanks

Andrew

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Hello Everyone,

Just wantred to know if anybody can share some experiences relating to purchases with J&J America. I am from Canada and only know of their website, which is not top notch by any means.

I am close to making a purchase through them and I just want to be sure that they are a legitimate company with service as good as the deals they offer.

Thanks

Andrew

The layout is from 1994 for sure.

That said, I was under the impression they are an "official"* Tad dealer and often carry an impressive stock of Josswest cues along with other customs.

*I could be wrong about that, someone please correct me if I am wrong.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
They are legit. They are the ONLY US TAD distributor, have been for years.

Thanks

Kevin

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Everyone,

Thanks

Andrew
:smile:

J&J America is one of the biggest supplier of pool cues in America.

Probably the biggest Predator dealer....

andrewnormore

Registered
Awesome! They have offered me an excellent deal, just always a little concerned when giving out the credit card digits without any feedback.

Thanks guys!

Jack Justis

CASEMAKER
Silver Member
J & J America

Judy and Brian are honest and as reliable as you will find anywhere. I have dealt with them for many years and not once had a problem. For what its worth, we have about five companies that we offer "open account" and J & J America is one of them.

GDC

GlenC
Silver Member
They are legit.

I bought a Schon LTD from them. They always answer the phone and provide quick replies to every email. They shipped right away and product was packed with care. I would not hesitate to buy from them again.

MitchAlsup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All I can say is that I have had a few good (and no bad) experiences via purchases through J&J.

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
Have bought 3 very expensive cues from them and they are easy to deal with...No problems...Would recommend...:thumbup:

Donny Lutz

Ferrule Cat
Silver Member
J & J cues...

Judy and Brian are honest and as reliable as you will find anywhere. I have dealt with them for many years and not once had a problem. For what its worth, we have about five companies that we offer "open account" and J & J America is one of them.

Yes, and the J & J break cues and j/b cues are quite good for the money.

Donny L
PBIA/ACS Instructor

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I deal with J&J quite often , and Never had a problem . Fast service , good prices , and quality merchandice . JIm

Cue Crazy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are definitely legit, I use to deal with them back when I still sold production cues to league players, and It was not uncommon for me to spend thousands at a time through them.

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Top notch people

Top notch people and transactions

When they are in stock they carry the finest tad cues ,,as I understand they are the only tad dealer in the USA

bozak007

Registered
Just made a purchase recently from J&J and dealt with Brian. The price he gave me for a cue and case made me wonder if they were legit as well, but I can assure you they run a tight ship and do everything to make the customer happy. Fast, easy service with some ridiculous sales and deals. Will be doing business with them only from now on :thumbup: