Finger extensions

Top Spin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bucko said:
Where would a person get finger extensions like Earl Strickland uses?

Thanks,
Bucko
Well, they were apparently determined illegal for this year's WPC, so I don't think their use would be up for consideration. I can't imagine that many vendors are going to start making them... Earl's were obviously "hand made". It looked like modified toilet paper tubes with hockey or duct tape. Brutal in their construction, but ingeniuos in their use. Probably easy to improve on, even with a suitcase of beer. :)

Bucko

Registered
Top Spin,

Thanks for the reply. I have thought about making a glove like that, but instead I made a 6 inch tube to set my hand on top of. Now I can do a jump shot from the center of the table because my bridge hand is very stable.

Bucko

Well, they were apparently determined illegal for this year's WPC, so I don't think their use would be up for consideration. I can't imagine that many vendors are going to start making them... Earl's were obviously "hand made". It looked like modified toilet paper tubes with hockey or duct tape. Brutal in their construction, but ingeniuos in their use. Probably easy to improve on, even with a suitcase of beer. :)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Bob Romano

Bob' Wife
Silver Member
From what I know, Earl uses standard business cards and then fits them around his fingers. Try that, seems to work for him.

Eydie

RAZOR ROG

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about coin wrappers. Dimes for the little finger, pennies for the ring, nickles for the middle..... Even experiment with leaving a certain number of coins in the bottom for stability,....or.......just play pool!!!! ;)

mindtriplx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hummm dumb question. what is a finger extension. does someone have a pic? i just cant picture it.

Bucko

Registered
It is just a glove with longer fingers that will raise your bridge hand up higher off of the table for jump shots or over the ball shots.

mindtriplx said:
hummm dumb question. what is a finger extension. does someone have a pic? i just cant picture it.