1996 St. Louis Open

1 Lone Wolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello, I am looking for the August 1996 article on this tournament, I believe it was covered by Jerry Forsythe of Pool @ Billiard magazine. I owned Sharky's and held this event. It is very important to me if anyone could email me the whole article. My email address is garylutman2@hotmail.com Jose Parica won, Reyes 2nd, Archer 3rd Thank you in advance if you can help me, It could have been Billiard Digest, it was a P.C.A. sanctioned event

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello, I am looking for the August 1996 article on this tournament, I believe it was covered by Jerry Forsythe of Pool @ Billiard magazine. I owned Sharky's and held this event. It is very important to me if anyone could email me the whole article. My email address is garylutman2@hotmail.com Jose Parica won, Reyes 2nd, Archer 3rd Thank you in advance if you can help me, It could have been Billiard Digest, it was a P.C.A. sanctioned event

Give me a little more color. Who won it? I might be able to find it online.

Also, you can contact Jerry here on AzBilliards, and he may be able to point you in the right direction, like the name of the magazine.