New rooms coming to Las Vegas and Phoenix

1 Lone Wolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is nice to see that these 2 important rooms are opening, Griff"s is a new room in Vegas built and designed by Mark Griffin, it will boast 1-12' Brunswick 6 x 12' snooker table, 8- 9' Diamonds and 17-7' Diamond bar boxes.

This room will have a full bar and kitchen with gaming coming soon, Mark hopes to be open by mid- July. This room will be 1st class from front to back, the room was the former Pool Sharks, and this will be a room designed for entertainment to the serious player, there will be a streaming table with top notch equipment that will showcase the best players in the world matching up in Vegas!!

I would also like to congratulate Scott Frost, Jason Chance, and Mike Bates. This has been in the works for a while and I am happy for the whole team involved, there is no doubt in my mind that 2 of the nicest rooms ever are opening, Good Luck to both rooms, this will be great for pool, all people involved have years of expertise, so when in Vegas, stop by Griff's and have a cold one !!

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Griffs

Thanks for the free 'plug' - lol.

Pretty accurate description but we probably won't have the official opening until mid August or so- it's too early to set a date.

It will be a very nice room - and I'm sure Scotts room in Tempe will be pretty nice too.

Pool ain't dead !!!!

Mark griffin

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
I should be staying at my Ranch near Lake Mead in August,
so I will have to idle on over and check it out. I am a Pool
& Snooker Fan, so really excited to see a class-act in town.

8ballEinstein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good luck with the room, Mark. I'll definitely check it out on one of my Vegas trips.

Scott will also get some of my business in Tempe.

Ernie

rhatten

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is nice to see that these 2 important rooms are opening, Griff"s is a new room in Vegas built and designed by Mark Griffin, it will boast 1-12' Brunswick 6 x 12' snooker table, 8- 9' Diamonds and 17-7' Diamond bar boxes.

This room will have a full bar and kitchen with gaming coming soon, Mark hopes to be open by mid- July. This room will be 1st class from front to back, the room was the former Pool Sharks, and this will be a room designed for entertainment to the serious player, there will be a streaming table with top notch equipment that will showcase the best players in the world matching up in Vegas!!

I would also like to congratulate Scott Frost, Jason Chance, and Mike Bates. This has been in the works for a while and I am happy for the whole team involved, there is no doubt in my mind that 2 of the nicest rooms ever are opening, Good Luck to both rooms, this will be great for pool, all people involved have years of expertise, so when in Vegas, stop by Griff's and have a cold one !!

Cool beans!! new 'silk threads' are always welcome.

R