CTE Pro One the way to pool excellence!

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pro One the way to pool excellence!

The beauty of learning and using Pro One Aiming is the simplicity with which one does the same thing over and over and over and over for all shots.
There is never a concern with throw, squirt, deflection, estimating fractional aim spots, trying to see invisible ghost balls, mathematics, geometry,or any other gobbledy gook type mental distractions. Thereby making it quite easy for the shooter to "fall into the zone" and ride the thunderbolt.
The Pro One system takes the shooter to the shot line over and over and over and all the shooter has to do from there is pull the trigger.
The system will actually help in curing wonky stroke errors as well since the eyes will finally be used in the proper way for the game.
What an exciting way to play this game we all love so much!
:thumbup2:

Last edited:

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
The beauty of learning and using CTE Pro One Aiming is the simplicity with which one does the same thing over and over and over and over for all shots.
There is never a concern with throw, squirt, deflection, estimating fractional aim spots, trying to see invisible ghost balls, mathematics, geometry,or any other gobbledy gook type mental distractions. Thereby making it quite easy for the shooter to "fall into the zone" and ride the thunderbolt.
The Pro One system takes the shooter to the shot line over and over and over and all the shooter has to do from there is pull the trigger.
The system will actually help in curing wonky stroke errors as well since the eyes will finally be used in the proper way for the game.

It this type of statements that keeps the war going. You like to fan the flames.....

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
It this type of statements that keeps the war going. You like to fan the flames.....

How many times have you talked about and promoted the arrow? Your really don't have to read these kinds of posts and let it get under your skin, you know.
You are a grown adult with an adult mind. (maybe I'm giving too much credit)

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it possible to ever miss a ball after a lesson with this aiming system?
Of course...NO aiming system guarantees the shooter will never miss.
"Pilot Error" will enter the picture at times. Maybe a misjudged perception, not staying down, mind wandering, 'travelling light', eye fatigue, many things can go wrong to contribute to a missed shot. The miss won't be because of faulty aiming procedure, however. That doesn't mean the shooter won't be faulty in delivering.
Pro One provides 'one less bell to answer' by furnishing a repeatable process that can be executed over and over and over, shot after shot...without having the mind cluttered with extraneous fluff or guesswork. Thereby providing a higher percentage of pocketing the ball. It's like having an edge over the other guy without cheating.
Other aiming methods do not provide this repeatable process.
I am not a qualified instructor and couldn't teach anybody to do anything. However, I hope this answered your question in an intelligent way without being too long winded.

Last edited:

Brookeland Bill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it possible to ever miss a ball after a lesson with this aiming system?

Never miss a ball. Never ever give up the table. You will get cramps and fatigue with CTE. You won’t have time for bathroom breaks. You will never see your family again. You age in place. You are in the TWILIGHT ZONE. Bahahahahahaha.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What causes the 20 year war is not the discussion of a pivot system. It is the "too good to be true" unsubstantiated advertising like this that causes the problems.

To new players: if it sounds too good to be true then you know what they say.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
What causes the 20 year war is not the discussion of a pivot system. It is the "too good to be true" unsubstantiated advertising like this that causes the problems.

To new players: if it sounds too good to be true then you know what they say.

If it's too good to be true, shouldn't it be immediately ignored and discarded?

Example: Cuetec makes the best pool cues in the world, bar none. SVB has used one for years and so did Allison Fisher.
It will do the same for your game if you buy one also.

Why respond to a post like that to flame the fires?

Same with "you know what".

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Example: Cuetec makes the best pool cues in the world, bar none. SVB has used one for years and so did Allison Fisher.

This forum is a place where people should be able to come and get good information and not unsubstantiated theories touted as fact in a sales pitch. It's really that simple.

I've said for years that CTE is really just a pre shot routine that forces you to get into a repeatable process. I'm glad to see you are also saying that this is what is good about CTE, rather than it magically finds the pocket. If Stan could simply manage to say his system improves play over time and leave out the BS a lot more people, including me, would be OK with it. Of course that will never happen because the lure of CTE is that it can achieve something that no other method can.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
This forum is a place where people should be able to come and get good information and not unsubstantiated theories touted as fact in a sales pitch. It's really that simple.

It has been substantiated by results from pro players, top amateurs who have won and finished very high in the US Amateur, and forum nobodies like myself and others who are in fact pretty decent players. We ALL use it.

I've said for years that CTE is really just a pre shot routine that forces you to get into a repeatable process. I'm glad to see you are also saying that this is what is good about CTE, rather than it magically finds the pocket.

I could have added the last sentence but it might have caused you to have a heart attack and froth at the mouth. It doesn't magically find the pocket. It finds the pocket if it's learned and done correctly. Takes work to get there like everything else.

If Stan could simply manage to say his system improves play over time and leave out the BS a lot more people, including me, would be OK with it.

No you wouldn't along with about a half dozen others. It's in your head and in your blood. It's called the CTE virus.

Of course that will never happen because the lure of CTE is that it can achieve something that no other method can.

This last month of being cooped up must have been like living hell for you because you're already coming out with guns blazing. You're like a high strung horse kicking up in the air trying to get out of the starting gate of the Kentucky Derby.

I don't even know how you got only one month! You belittled Mike in front of the entire NPR forum and basically told him how he should make decisions and run his own creation. Now, as always, you're back in the saddle doing it with what you don't believe in with aiming (like NPR) and are trying to run the show as far as what can be said or can't.

Start your own forum.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SpiderMan,
I think perhaps the position of some skeptics might be attributed to their ignorance of the two different approaches for aiming.
They just don't know that Pro One is different from Basic CTE with Manual Pivoting and that a player can switch from one to the other if he/she desires to do so.
I don't know about you because I've never seen you play, but personally I use Pro One for the overwhelming majority of the time and if I start playing a 'little off' (mainly due to eye fatigue because of my age), I will switch into Basic CTE with Manual Pivoting and it puts me right back in the groove again. And that is the beauty of the method to me
This, of course, will be covered completely for the uninformed in Stan Shuffett's book and in his Truth Series on YouTube. Maybe you already know this..??
Regarding your comment on "fanning the flames".....ignorance is like gasoline on a fire. In here, the best way to avoid the silliness of all that is simply to put all those who delight in that nonsense on "Ignore". Then they simply disappear from view and end up talking to themselves.
I like that approach.
Trying to use reason and logic to counter stubborn ignorance and hatred has failed and will continue to fail. The CTE marketing niche is not the one composed of the ignorant and the haters. Those with open minds are the goal.
Think about it, my man.:thumbup:
P.L.

Last edited:

Brookeland Bill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SpiderMan,
I think perhaps the position of some skeptics might be attributed to their ignorance of the two different approaches for CTE aiming.
They just don't know that CTE Pro One is different from Basic CTE with Manual Pivoting and that a player can switch from one to the other if he/she desires to do so.
I don't know about you because I've never seen you play, but personally I use CTE Pro One for the overwhelming majority of the time and if I start playing a 'little off' (mainly due to eye fatigue because of my age), I will switch into Basic CTE with Manual Pivoting and it puts me right back in the groove again. And that is the beauty of the method to me
This, of course, will be covered completely for the uninformed in Stan Shuffett's book and in his Truth Series on YouTube. Maybe you already know this..??
Regarding your comment on "fanning the flames".....ignorance is like gasoline on a fire. In here, the best way to avoid the silliness of all that is simply to put all those who delight in that nonsense on "Ignore". Then they simply disappear from view and end up talking to themselves.
I like that approach.
Trying to use reason and logic to counter stubborn ignorance and hatred has failed and will continue to fail. The CTE marketing niche is not the one composed of the ignorant and the haters. Those with open minds are the goal.
Think about it, my man.:thumbup:
P.L.

It ain’t pool anymore ToTo. They’ve devised all of these “systems” to take the skill out of the game. They are all off to find the Wizard.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This last month of being cooped up must have been like living hell for you because you're already coming out with guns blazing. You're like a high strung horse kicking up in the air trying to get out of the starting gate of the Kentucky Derby.

I don't even know how you got only one month! You belittled Mike in front of the entire NPR forum and basically told him how he should make decisions and run his own creation. Now, as always, you're back in the saddle doing it with what you don't believe in with aiming (like NPR) and are trying to run the show as far as what can be said or can't.

Start your own forum.

I'll leave you with this and then you are back on voluntary ignore: The fact that some pros use and like CTE has nothing to do with the claim that the 2:1 shape of the table is the reason that the balls "present themselves differently" on the table and go in the pocket without the need for subjective modification by the player based on accumulated experience. If you ask one of these pros about that they are going to say, "What"?

You guys say the only experience you need is learning how to see the perceptions. In reality, what you are doing is learning how to fudge each aim just enough to pocket the ball as you sweep down into the shot. It takes months of dedicated practice, like all aiming methods, and makes you play better over time, like most all aiming methods will if given the dedication.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I'll leave you with this and then you are back on voluntary ignore:

Don't make a liar of yourself like you have in the past. Be a man of your word for once.

The fact that some pros use and like CTE has nothing to do with the claim that the 2:1 shape of the table is the reason that the balls "present themselves differently" on the table and go in the pocket without the need for subjective modification by the player based on accumulated experience. If you ask one of these pros about that they are going to say, "What"?

You guys say the only experience you need is learning how to see the perceptions. In reality, what you are doing is learning how to fudge each aim just enough to pocket the ball as you sweep down into the shot. It takes months of dedicated practice, like all aiming methods, and makes you play better over time, like most all aiming methods will if given the dedication.

What we have here is the misidentified and mischaracterized world of CTE by Dan White.

But you are entitled to your belief. Try your hardest to leave it at that. (I don't think it will get beyond today)

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
The beauty of learning and using CTE Pro One Aiming is the simplicity with which one does the same thing over and over and over and over for all shots.
More bullshit from you.
Lies eventually fight each other.
CTE puts the ball at the ghost ball position with a slight overcut that gets rid of CIT. Supposedly.
You still have to compensate for deflection and throw.
An object ball one foot away from the cb versus one that has the cb 4 feet away at the same angle will have to be aimed differently when using spin.

Let's see you demonstrate this system that takes care of throw and deflection.
If deflection was not a concern, then you wouldn't see some use low-mass graphite shafts or even low end-mass wood shafts .

Cmate

Registered
Sold!

How do I do it????