Old
  (#46)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-16-2019, 04:18 AM

The difference in me talking about Antifa and ANY white supremacist group is that no one on this forum supports or condones ANY white supremacist group. No one on this forum supports violence in the name of race superiority. If so, I'd pipe up. Point me to that dialog.
Support for Antifa is alive and well on this forum, so it gets discussed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfool1957 View Post
As much as you are obsessed with ANTIFA and bring the organization up on a regular basis, I have yet to see anywhere near that same vigor in naming and denouncing any of the present day White Superiority groups that have perpetrated violence AND death, by yourself or for that matter, any of the other regulars from the Right on this forum.
You bring up ANTIFA constantly so one would think you might find occasion to single out one of the White Supremacy groups for the violence they are a part of.....I mean...once in a while just to make a case for your stance against ANTIFA's "wrongs".

Old
  (#47)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 04:18 AM

^^ Right over the top of his head.

Old
  (#48)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 04:21 AM

I didn't duck out. I took my family to dinner, then we played Catan and then watched some TV. Nice evening.

This forum is really not in my quality world - - nor are the participants.

Your post is a good one, though. I might be spending too much time on nonsense. Makes me wonder if Sev didn't come to that same conclusion.

Quote:
So Alan AND "Was" ducked and ran for cover....Snowflakes

Old
  (#49)
CuesDirectly
AzB Silver Member

CuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 04:42 AM

Quote:
As much as you are obsessed with ANTIFA and bring the organization up on a regular basis, I have yet to see anywhere near that same vigor in naming and denouncing any of the present day White Superiority groups that have perpetrated violence AND death, by yourself or for that matter, any of the other regulars from the Right on this forum.
You bring up ANTIFA constantly so one would think you might find occasion to single out one of the White Supremacy groups for the violence they are a part of.....I mean...once in a while just to make a case for your stance against ANTIFA's "wrongs".
Are you aware of WHO has defended the rights of the white supremacists? (Please don't bust my balls for refusing to use caps for them, I have no respect for them, heck, I refuse to use caps for the kkk.)

Anyways, it was a far left group that defended them thru out history, not any conservative groups defending them in the past or now.

If you find these groups, my belief is that the entire so called right wing of this website would stand against them with you, for you to believe otherwise means you believe your brain thinks for them, they are not allowed to speak for themselves. Such a brainwashed way to live.

Did I just call you out as full of it? Yes Sir, I did. Convince me you're right and you can have my next ballot to fill in with my signature already on it.

BTW, I live near Portland Or, do you need some stories of the radical violence from antifa? Maybe you heard a few but ignored them?

Good day.

----------------------------------------------

David Brainard, custom Cuemaker
My website is CuesDirectly.com
Email, CuesDirectly@gmail.com
Facebook under both names
503 930-7776 5am -5pm West Coast time

Old
  (#50)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
The Demos are doing great with K-12th grade schools. They are the laughing stock of the world. .
Quote from Overlord in his post before above one :

"Ever been to any third world countries? Folks in the US have it made. Why do you think so many immigrants want it?"

Now do you understand why I don't take your posts seriously? Especially anything to do with education? All you do is blabber and smoke.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#51)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
I didn't duck out. I took my family to dinner, then we played Catan and then watched some TV. Nice evening.

This forum is really not in my quality world - - nor are the participants.

Your post is a good one, though. I might be spending too much time on nonsense. Makes me wonder if Sev didn't come to that same conclusion.
Why are you attacking me!?

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.

Old
  (#52)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
How about the last 10 years? Who did the white supremacists kill? Way less than ladder accidents. In fact ladder fatalities are 10 times the annual number of acknowledged WS killings. While no one life lost isn't tragic statistically WS murders are for all practical purposes ZERO. That's right, not even on the scale. It's not an epidemic and it's not really even a problem. That's the truth. But we have to keep that boogie man alive before black folk decide to vote for the ones truly making their lives better. And it's not the D's.

It is a bogus narrative closely related to some others. Like orange man bad for instance.

Bogus narratives have made the left a visible joke the last few years. Lying for the purpose of power.
Thank God we've got decent folks on this forum standing up for white supremacists!
One of the things I really appreciate about this forum!

Old
  (#53)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

09-16-2019, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post

Old
  (#54)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit
poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-16-2019, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuesDirectly View Post
Are you aware of WHO has defended the rights of the white supremacists? (Please don't bust my balls for refusing to use caps for them, I have no respect for them, heck, I refuse to use caps for the kkk.)

Anyways, it was a far left group that defended them thru out history, not any conservative groups defending them in the past or now.

If you find these groups, my belief is that the entire so called right wing of this website would stand against them with you, for you to believe otherwise means you believe your brain thinks for them, they are not allowed to speak for themselves. Such a brainwashed way to live.

Did I just call you out as full of it? Yes Sir, I did. Convince me you're right and you can have my next ballot to fill in with my signature already on it.

BTW, I live near Portland Or, do you need some stories of the radical violence from antifa? Maybe you heard a few but ignored them?

Good day.
Not interested in your ballot and Portland is not a bubble....ask the parents of Heather Heyer.
As for the rest of your babble......blah blah blah Rightwing talking points Ive read on this forum at least a thousand times

Post a picture of yourself with your shirt off
Bamadog

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely.
LWW

I'm really getting tired of black people........seems they just can't get a clue.
duckie, NPR 09/04/15

group therapy for douchebags
Secaucus Fats

Last edited by poolfool1957; 09-16-2019 at 11:40 AM.

Old
  (#55)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
Thank God we've got decent folks on this forum standing up for white supremacists!
Who pray tell, is doing that Tom? There is a stark difference between dismantling false, sometimes incendiary narratives, and defending white supremacy and/or racism. I am absolutely sure that you understand the difference.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

Old
  (#56)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

09-16-2019, 10:48 AM

Quote:
ok...I don't disagree with your opinion. It's complex and racism does play a role. Depending on the situation and the people involved, it can play the most significant role but yes, it can and is used as an excuse far too often.
My conversation is an ongoing one with Alan (beyond this thread) and had pretty much nothing to do with that point.
Sorry for the misunderstanding on my part
I agree it is complex PF1957. I also acknowledge that racism comes in many forms, and colors, and does still have some effect on our day to day interactions as human beings. FWIW, obviously I do not condone attacking anyone based on any racist criteria. If I misunderstood your overall larger point, you have my apologies as well.

Old
  (#57)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 11:00 AM

Quote:
I'm standing up for honesty. Could give two pinches of piss about the white nutjobs.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#58)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

09-16-2019, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
I'm standing up for honesty. Could give two pinches of piss about the white nutjobs.
"You must spread some reputation around before...."

Old
  (#59)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 11:15 AM

Quote:
I wonder if the surviving family members think their loved ones who died at the hands of racists murderers look at those victims as a zero?
The hysteria is not in balance with the problem. That was my only point. And it's being lied about for political ends of power.

Gingivitis kills more people than white supremacists do. I would advise everyone to take a deep breath and floss daily.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#60)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 11:49 AM

Quote:
And yet, on this forum, EVERY SINGLE MINORITY who commits a crime is labeled a Democrat and a liberal regardless of whether they've ever voted or had a liberal thought in their head other than give me something. That's good enough for our guys. Count em!
Is the prison system filled to the brim with White Supremicists? No, why not? Where are the criminals coming from? Be careful now, I've got 2 friends that spent their life in the prison system as CO's.

Why is the crime rate in Chicago so high, yet, in my hood, only 2 murders in a decade ? Hmmmmm.

The KKK and the Arian Nations are nothing but coward SOB's and personally hope they would all die a horrible death.

Too bad you fools won't say a bad word about Antifa... I wonder why?

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Page 4 of 7 « First 234 56 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: