Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page President Donald J Trump
Page 2 of 100 12 341252 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#16)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-21-2016, 08:04 AM

Old
  (#17)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2016, 08:05 AM

Old
  (#18)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

Talking 11-21-2016, 08:09 AM

Last night, on "60 Minutes," Donald Trump gave his first TV interview since being
elected -- and get this, he said that he will only take $1 a year as president. All part of
Trump's unending commitment to never pay taxes.

Jimmy Fallon

Old
  (#19)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

Talking 11-21-2016, 08:11 AM

Yesterday, Vice President Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Mike Pence had lunch
together. Pence was like, "I'm eager to discuss the issues facing our nation." While
Biden said, "If you tell the waiter it's your birthday, you get a free piece of cake."

Jimmy Fallon

Old
  (#20)
Island Drive
AzB Silver Member
Island Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2016, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post
Cute ....how about some Hillary stuff.

www.worldbilliardtour.com
Domain Name Only....

Bill Meacham

Old
  (#21)
T-dog
AzB Silver Member
T-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2016, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Wow...the connotations of this toon are disgusting. You do know the connotation, right?

Troy - Jacoby/standard maple shaft.
A Natural Born leader with no leadership ability.

2019 Post of the year.
"Not me, but I do watch those black music videos. I love those beautiful black women shaking those big booties." Tom to da ----> H.

Old
  (#22)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

11-21-2016, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Drive View Post
Cute ....how about some Hillary stuff.
Look for the Honey Bunny thread.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showth...=1#post5728136

Old
  (#23)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-21-2016, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-dog View Post
Wow...the connotations of this toon are disgusting. You do know the connotation, right?
Slide is a bright guy, I'm sure he's fully aware.
There goes his rep for being a gentle soul.....

Old
  (#24)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

Talking 11-21-2016, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
Slide is a bright guy, I'm sure he's fully aware.
There goes his rep for being a gentle soul.....

Gentle soul?

When has any lefty here thought of me in the mild term gentle soul?

That I ever had a desire to appear or act gentle?

My HS wrestling coach, national wrestling champ and Marine DI, called me Animal.
Football the same. The only sophomore on the varsity. When I was 17 I had 50
fights in one year with 50 wins. When I was in the 8th grade, I had a fight with a
Junior and kicked his royal ass. He selected the time of the encounter following
football practice. It took me an hour to bruise every part of his body. Dad was thrilled
knowing there was no way I would return to Butches gang.

You may have me confused with being Jewish since I look smart. I am smart and
modest. There is some Jewish genetic material to mix with my Neanderthal genetics.
Great grandmother, on Mom's side. I come from a family of exceptionally smart
individuals. Cousins, brothers, and my children.

Not gentle. Even as gentle as Dad became, he referred to me as the Lion. Painted a
picture of a Lion for me.

Gentle? Definitely not.

Try your crap with someone who may actually be gentle.

Certainly you should have identified me as a lifetime predator.

Pass on to the other side of the street and keep a low profile.

Old
  (#25)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2016, 01:20 PM

Quote:

Gentle soul?

When has any lefty here thought of me in the mild term gentle soul?

That I ever had a desire to appear or act gentle?

My HS wrestling coach, national wrestling champ and Marine DI, called me Animal.
Football the same. The only sophomore on the varsity. When I was 17 I had 50
fights in one year with 50 wins. When I was in the 8th grade, I had a fight with a
Junior and kicked his royal ass. He selected the time of the encounter following
football practice. It took me an hour to bruise every part of his body. Dad was thrilled
knowing there was no way I would return to Butches gang.

You may have me confused with being Jewish since I look smart. I am smart and
modest. There is some Jewish genetic material to mix with my Neanderthal genetics.
Great grandmother, on Mom's side. I come from a family of exceptionally smart
individuals. Cousins, brothers, and my children.

Not gentle. Even as gentle as Dad became, he referred to me as the Lion. Painted a
picture of a Lion for me.

Gentle? Definitely not.

Try your crap with someone who may actually be gentle.

Certainly you should have identified me as a lifetime predator.

Pass on to the other side of the street and keep a low profile.

Relax Slide, it was a joke.
Everyone knows you're the "Beast from the East", "The Count of Monte-Fisto"
"The Hostess with the Mostess", "Spawn of Satan"
Everyone knows you're a very angry, evil man

Old
  (#26)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

Talking 11-21-2016, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
Relax Slide, it was a joke.
Everyone knows you're the "Beast from the East", "The Count of Monte-Fisto"
"The Hostess with the Mostess", "Spawn of Satan"
Everyone knows you're a very angry, evil man

Joke on NPR? Heaven forbid.

Not the east. Not a Beast. Not of Satan. Not Angry. Not Evil.

Conservative.

Have you ever read a post of mine? I live in flyover country.

Ohio. Like in The Ohio State.

I eat lefties for lunch and dinner.

Because I can.

Old
  (#27)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace

11-21-2016, 03:04 PM

Quote:

Joke on NPR? Heaven forbid.

Not the east. Not a Beast. Not of Satan. Not Angry. Not Evil.

Conservative.

Have you ever read a post of mine? I live in flyover country.

Ohio. Like in The Ohio State.

I eat lefties for lunch and dinner.

Because I can.

But of course you can.... (hope you get gas)

you realize you almost had a Dr. Seuss rhyme going there, I knew you had a soft side

Last edited by Celophanewrap; 11-21-2016 at 03:07 PM.

Old
  (#28)
chevybob20
AzB Silver Member
chevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 300

11-21-2016, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-dog View Post
I hope you meant this connotation?

Name:  Statue---Saddam-Hussein-012.jpg
Views: 1068
Size:  25.4 KB

Old
  (#29)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2016, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevybob20 View Post
I hope you meant this connotation?

Attachment 441334
Barack the Last
Topples into the forgotten past.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#30)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

11-22-2016, 05:13 AM

Page 2 of 100 12 341252 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: