Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page President Donald J Trump
Page 3 of 100 123 451353 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#31)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-22-2016, 05:38 AM

Old
  (#32)
T-dog
AzB Silver Member
T-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2016, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevybob20 View Post
I hope you meant this connotation?

Attachment 441334
is there a pickup truck on the other end of that pic, NO there is NOT No, I meant the racist connotation of pulling black people behind a truck. But of course....you already knew that.

Troy - Jacoby/standard maple shaft.
A Natural Born leader with no leadership ability.

2019 Post of the year.
"Not me, but I do watch those black music videos. I love those beautiful black women shaking those big booties." Tom to da ----> H.

Old
  (#33)
bamadog
AzB Silver Member
bamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-22-2016, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-dog View Post
is there a pickup truck on the other end of that pic, NO there is NOT No, I meant the racist connotation of pulling black people behind a truck. But of course....you already knew that.
Someone needs a safe space and a cup of cocoa.

Old
  (#34)
duckie
GregH
duckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2016, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Racist.....I'm serious........as a old white guy........that never entered my mind.

See, to me a truck would seem proper as it would have enough power to pull it down.

I'm a gear head..........

But someone with racist views would see it as you would.

Old
  (#35)
T-dog
AzB Silver Member
T-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2016, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadog View Post
Someone needs a safe space and a cup of cocoa.
I don't need shit. I called out the insensitive nature of the toon and everyone here is aware of the connotations. Everyone seems fine with that shit. whatever...continue on with your racist forum and call me a racist.

2019 Post of the year.
"Not me, but I do watch those black music videos. I love those beautiful black women shaking those big booties." Tom to da ----> H.

Old
  (#36)
michael4
AzB Silver Member
michael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2016, 11:04 AM

Quote:
I called out the insensitive nature of the toon and everyone here is aware of the connotations. Everyone seems fine with that shit. whatever...continue on with your racist forum and call me a racist.
You are not a racist, but at the same time its wrong to try to find a racist message in every cartoon, even when none was intended.

You can "see" racism everywhere if you are determined to find it where it doesnt exist.

By your definition, every picture of a pick up truck could be racist, because it has the same "connotation".

I choose not to think that way, and I think it waters down the real racism that people should be worried about.

Old
  (#37)
T-dog
AzB Silver Member

11-22-2016, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael4 View Post
You are not a racist, but at the same time its wrong to try to find a racist message in every cartoon, even when none was intended.

You can "see" racism everywhere if you are determined to find it where it doesnt exist.

By your definition, every picture of a pick up truck could be racist, because it has the same "connotation".

I choose not to think that way, and I think it waters down the real racism that people should be worried about.
No....every truck would not be racist. Every truck with a black man tied to the back of it.......would elicit the racist comment. If you cant admit that it was an insensitive toon that does have racist connotations for that race then......we can just disagree.

2019 Post of the year.

Old
  (#38)
BryanBpool
M.T.F.B.
BryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2016, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevybob20 View Post
I hope you meant this connotation?

Attachment 441334
That all that came to mind when I saw the pic of a statue being pulled down.

I must need to check my privilege or something.....

Old
  (#39)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2016, 04:06 PM

Old
  (#40)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

11-22-2016, 04:09 PM

Old
  (#41)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2016, 04:42 PM

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#42)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

11-23-2016, 06:16 AM

Old
  (#43)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

11-24-2016, 07:21 AM

Old
  (#44)
Dan_B
AzB Gold Member
Dan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 455

11-24-2016, 08:48 AM

Name:  maga_ornament_1479754696.jpg
Views: 1005
Size:  23.5 KB

precious metals are for the long term,
made of brass and finished in 24 karat gold.
available for $149 at the trump store.

MAybe if it had a black man tied to the back of it...
Old
  (#45)
Jaden
Dun w/da bullshit 4awhile
Jaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5875

MAybe if it had a black man tied to the back of it... - 11-24-2016, 10:20 AM

Quote:
No....every truck would not be racist. Every truck with a black man tied to the back of it.......would elicit the racist comment. If you cant admit that it was an insensitive toon that does have racist connotations for that race then......we can just disagree.
This one didn't...It had a statue tied to the back of it... If you really saw that as a connotation of this cartoon, I think you need to do some introspection, because that is more a testament to your mindset than to any inferred or implied racism in that cartoon.

Jaden

Page 3 of 100 123 451353 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: